CHAPTER -02

☣️_____________☣️

☣️_____________☣️

Author pov

Seokjin immediately pulled Suha behind him as he protectively shield Suha from yoongi who is calling himself suga..... Suga saw the whole thing and raised his eyebrows in confusion...

Suga: Mr. Kim, what happened????

This time, SeolA came and stand beside Yoongi as she also can't understand what is happening...... the couple looks so scared like they've just saw a ghost .....

Seokjin: Who are you????

Suga tilted his head a little in irritation as he said," I don't like to give my introduction twice as my time is worth of million dollars...... I thought we are gonna have a chat Mr. Kim Seokjin as I have heard a lot about you...... But seems like you're not interested....."

"

Seokjin really can't decide that it's Yoongi or someone else..... He can't differnate this..... The way of talking of this person in front of him is so different from the king Min Yoongi he knows..... And he also know that yoongi is impatient..... So, he decided to play along with it......

Seokjin: It's not like that.... My wife is pregnant and we have a flight to return tomorrow..... I am just here to sell this property and I have signed the papers so my part of work is done..... So, I decided to leave...... I hope, we never met again.....

And with that he turned around and pulled Suha with him as he helped Suha to get inside the car...... Suha turn around and look at suga who is looking at their car as Seokjin has seaten beside her as the car engine started.......

As the car was gone far away from the palace, Suha started to talk as no one said anything till that moment......