CHAPTER - 03

☣️________☣️

☣️_________☣️

☣️_________☣️

Every corner of hell is burning with hellfire!!!!! But the soul that should be burned actually isn't burning there......... But the fire of hell is turning blue to red as if it's waiting for it's meal...... That fire is waiting to devour the soul of corrupt....... The huge door of throne room of hell opened reavealing, A man who is tied up with the shackles that are spelled with dark magic........He is slowly walking through the throne as his eyes didn't left the throne where Someone is sitting on it looking at him with a malicious smirk on his face........

That man was hold up by the hell guards as he was kneeled down in front of the person who is sitting in the majestic throne of hell.......

That man gritted his teeth seeing his throne was claimed by someone else and sitting in there with a proud grin on his face......

" I should have get rid of your vengeful spirit..... I never thought keeping you in here and trying to punish you for your sins are going to cost me this..... ", That man said with his low voice as hearing that the person who is sitting on the throne chuckled.....

" You should've, Lucifer.... You are the king of Hell but yet you couldn't forsee your future.... How sad it is!!!!! But what can I do...... My desires are much bigger than your imagination..... When I want something, I will have it and I hate rejection...... And for having that thing, if I need to have this beautiful majestic throne of Hell, than why not?????", That person said as he touch his throne with his hands ........

" Min Yoongi, Maybe you have became the king of Hell but still you won't have what you want to have..... Your desires are never meant to be fulfilled..... You are never meant to seek love...... ", The Lucifer said as the shackles around his body started to tighten making him groan in pain......