CHAPTER - 06

☣️_________________☣️

☣️_____________________☣️

[ F l a s h b a c k ]

Author's POV

Namjoon just landed on Seoul International Airport as he got to know from one of the house staff of Japan that his Elder brother, Kim Seokjin and His wife, Kim Suha didn't returned to Japan..... Hearing that, he found out from his brother's office that they had gone to Daegu to sell that  cursed Royal Palace that was turned into a resort by him.... And which made him worry about his brother suddenly going there with Suha...... So, He decided to go to Korea to find out about his brother whereabouts because he isn't be able to contact neither of them....... After a very long hour of flight, Namjoon decided to go to washroom to freshen him a bit.......

 After a very long hour of flight, Namjoon decided to go to washroom to freshen him a bit

He  washed his face using water and then wiped it off with tissue and looked at the mirror as his eyes widened seeing the thing in the mirror.... Here is Kim Namjoon wearing a great Attire of ancient times looking at him with a dirty smirk on his face  as from the mirror a hand came out and grabbed Namjoon's collar and sucked him on the mirror....... 

After sometime, The  mirror glitches as Namjoon stepped out of the mirror and looked at himself wearing the same suit but only thing that is different that is his eyes......The eyes of Namjoon is glowing red as a devilish grin was plastered on his lips.......

Namjoon: Ah~ feels so good coming back Again.....

[ F l a s h b a c k  E n d ]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.