please read

[24 June, 2023; 20:33]

So i posted a message on my message board last night, asking you all to vent out or even tell me how you were doing. And reading your messages, I realized that, even though we're all facing a thousand difficulties and crisis, we are still able to stand so, so strong.

I won't name anyone, but reading through the messages explaining how someone's father has a terminal disease, someone's sick, someone's going through creative block, someone's having trouble romantically... I was at a loss of words. Because I didn't know what to tell you all. I had no advice, because I was stunned at how strong all of you are.

You're facing a million issues, handling so many problems every single day, getting drained mentally, physically, AND emotionally, yet you have the inner strength in yourself to wake up every day to face all this hell all over again. You aren't afraid of life... because you wish to live it. There's a part of you begging to see the sunset with calming music and iced tea and gentle breeze, but you bury that part inside the recesses of your heart just to be present for others, for yourself. Isn't that applaudable?

I'm so, so proud of each one of you. You're doing so well. You're tackling every single issue, be it as hard as it is or as long as it takes, but you're doing it. Some of you might have problems that you cannot see the end of, but I promise that someday, you're gonna see the end of it. You're gonna be alright. You're gonna be happy. And you're gonna enjoy your sunset with the same calming music and iced tea and gentle breeze. Because -- even though I'm no one to decide anyone's fate -- you deserve it. You deserve every single ounce of happiness out there.

Serenity awaits you. Happiness awaits you. Good days aren't so far ahead; just hold on. Keep on fighting, because someday, it'll pay off.

Tell the person you like about your feelings. Hold your ill father's hand and tell him how much you love him. Impulsively make content and brush it up when you are feeling yourself in the moment. Do it now. Fight, but feel alive.

We'll pave our paths through the darkest, deepest tunnels, and one day, we'll see the sun. Because that's what we do, right? If you can't do it for yourself, do it for me!

And i know that every single one of you has the immaculate amount of strength in you. I appreciate you, i admire you, and I'm proud of you.

All the love,
Udeesha