2023 was something...

It's the last morning of 2023, and right now, I'm confused and overwhelmed and excited and anxious, all at the same time. Should I make a reel with all the moments of 2023 i have in my phone? Should I write a poem bidding adieu to the year? Should I send everyone cute messages? Oh, should I go live today? I don't know.

All I am certain of, right now, is that 2023 was an eventful year. For the best or for the worst, that is not for me to judge. After all, how can I judge 365 days to label them under a simple 'good' or 'bad'? I'm not powerful enough to defy the power of time and experiences.

I am pretty sure that some of you might be feeling the same. Like, what kind of brainpower do you even need to judge an entire year??? I don't have it.

So, here are some of my key moments from 2023, from what I can remember right now:

- getting closer to some of my friends I had not been that close to before

- the inauguration of my uncle's resort and us visiting him for a trip

- bungee jumping for the first time (mind you, from the second highest spot in the world. yes, I am flexing because I wasn't scared hahahaha)

- going to two Stray Kids events with my best friend

- finding out and accepting that I am a little

- having all the kindest, loveliest people in my life save me from a suicide attempt

- making my online best friend meet my real life best friend (AND THEN THE THREE OF US MARRYING YAYAYAYAY) ( Taeboxie and QuosterLee if it isn't obvious)

- going to a karaoke for the first time with the best people (and not being able to speak for 2 days after that)

- getting selected for anthologies

- writing a LOT of books and poetry

- Stray Kids making their own Instagram accounts (i am counting that as something huge because ohmygod????????????)

- and, finally, embracing myself despite everything that happened

That's all I can think of now. What about you? What were your key moments of 2023? I wanna know! :D

I'll see you next year! Yes, I know, this joke is obsolete, but it's funny.

I love you!