home

I really don't know how to start it, but welcome home, my Maydays. I've been waiting for you here :)

It's 07:43 AM as I write this, beginning my morning with a cup of coffee alongside coffee-flavored biscuits (yes, this is what is addiction), while POSTER BOY by Lyn Lapid plays on the speaker at a low volume. I'm the only one awake in my house right now, as I have been for the past 4 hours. And going through the comments and notifications on Wattpad, I couldn't help but be filled with gratefulness. 

These little votes and your heartfelt comments and your prayers are what saved me, I'll keep saying it again and again -- because I shall always be thankful to you. 

I am aware that some of you find comfort in my account, and my stories, and I'm here to tell you that I'm building a virtual home for you all. This corner of the internet, my account, my message board, my private messages, my books -- consider it a makeshift home for yourself, so that when the reality is too heavy on you and you feel like you'll lose yourself, you can come here to me and say whatever you want to say, do whatever you want to do. 

No one is judging you here, we are one big family. And this isn't a lie; because, in all honesty, I don't really have a family outside of the virtual home. I urge you to come here and be happy. I'll write more happy stories for you, I'll let you feel the joy that reality might lack sometimes. Because I love you. 

I know, I'm getting too sappy hahaha, but I truly treasure you. Every single one of you. 

So please never think that you're alone, alright? Talk to me if you feel so. I cannot guarantee that I'll take away all your problems, but I will listen and try to make you feel lighter. 

And as for me? You are my happiness. Thank you for caring about me :D 

All my love,
Udeesha