🐉The Entrance Ceremony🐉

In the Hall of Mirrors, many of the teen boys were separated into seven different groups and were murmuring excitedly to each other. The voice of a red-haired boy with silver eyes cut through the noise. "Is that all the new student dorm assignments?" He asked. He received a few nods in response from a few other boys. He then turned to his group and raised his voice. "Listen up new students." Many of the students quieted down. "Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them, and it's off with your head." A few students audibly gulped.

Another boy, this one much taller, with brown hair, green eyes, and a pair of lion ears as well as a lion tail, yawned. "Ugh, the stuffy ceremony is finally over." He groaned. He looked up. "We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaws, follow me."

A third boy, this one with silver hair, blue eyes and glasses, spoke up next. "To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest." He said, looking over his group. He gave an award winning smile. "As the housewarden of Octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability."

The next to speak was a tall, beautiful boy with blonde and purple ombre hair and purple eyes. He placed his hands on his hips, looking around. "By the way, where did the headmaster go?" He asked. "He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony."

Another voice spoke from a floating blue tablet. "Abandoning his post..." It added in a grumble.

Yet another boy, this one with tan skin, white hair and red eyes, spoke with a concerned expression on his face. "Did he get a stomachache or something?"

Everyone was startled into silence when the doors burst open. "I most certainly did not!" Crowley exclaimed, striding into the room with you in tow.

"Ah, he's here." Said the red-haired boy.

Crowley shook his head, ashamed. "I cannot believe you all." He chided. "We were missing one of our new students, so I went to find him."

You gawked at him. 'Him'? Did he think you were a guy? "Uh, I'm not a-"

You shouldn't have been surprised when you were, once again, interrupted by Crowley, but you certainly had every right to be annoyed. "You're the only one yet to be assigned to a dormitory. Step in front of the Dark Mirror. I shall watch over your raccoon."

You were about to say that Grim's not yours, but instead just sighed and turned towards the floating mirror. You could feel everyone's eyes on you as you stepped up to it, causing you to anxiously fidget.

Green flames appeared on the reflective surface of the mirror before revealing a mask-like face. You backed up a bit. This was very weird.... "State thy name." The face in the mirror commanded.

"Um... (Y/N) Haddock?" You responded nervously.

"(Y/N)... The shape of thy soul is..." It went quiet and narrowed its eyes at you. "Unclear to me." It finally said.

Everyone was quiet. Crowley broke the silence after a few seconds. "Come again?" He asked.

"I sense not a spark of magic from this girl... Her soul is without color, without sound, without shape." Rude. "Therefore, she is not suited for any dormitory."

Silence fell over the room once more before many of the boys simultaneously shouted "GIRL?!" You winced, covering your ears.

Crowley looked at you, eyes wide. "Is this true? Are you female?" You nodded before lowering your hood so everyone could see your face. You could hear many of the boys let out some gasps and 'oooo's, which made you feel rather uncomfortable to say the least.