ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

A land with magic... A place where I can fit in.... "Aubry! Aubry! Aubry? Aubry what was I just saying!" I suddenly looked around and found myself in my classroom, unfortunately. "The black death or the black plague killed off about two thirds of midevil Europe." I said blankly to my teacher and she seemed surprised. "Alright fine class dismissed Auby come see me after class" Oh no that could mean only one thing... I failed another assignment. I went to the teacher as a few kids snickered at me as they walked out of the class. "Your grades are suffering terribly you need to pick your grades up or you will fail you hear me Aubry?" "Yeah I understand ma'am..." "Your dismissed and here some extra credit assignments get them done" I walked out with the papers and walked through the gate where I got shoved to the ground and my notebooks went everywhere. One of the guys picked up the note book and read it "'he had bright blonde silky smooth hair' are you talking about your imaginary friend Aubry?" I was on the ground trying to pick up all of the notebooks before they picked up more. Yes that boy read some corny story I have been writing to the whole entire school yard. I quickly grabbed the notebook from him and ran off to my parents apartment I hid my papers in my backpack and walked into the front door using the extra key Mom gave me. "Hey sweetheart how was school?" "It's fine mom really good I need to work on homework so I'll be in my room love you" I quickly said as I raced to my room and shut the door. I sat my stuff down on my bed and sat at my desk working on her extra credit things my teacher gave me. I worked on it for hours my head hurting trying to figure out the problems. I eventually gave up and went back to writing stories and eventually I fell asleep at my desk. I heard the door creep open and I felt a pair of small hands put a blanket on me. Nya my sister usually puts my blanket on me when I fall asleep at my desk and usually I do the same for her but she falls asleep on her bed. After she tucks me in she always leaves but this time it was different.... She wheled my chair to my bed and pushed me onto my bed and she laid with me covering the both of us with the blanket. Both of us eventually fell asleep next to eachother. We slept until morning and woke up with a beautiful night's rest. My mom walked in and told us it's time to get up and that breakfast was ready. Ugh another day of school. I slouched at the breakfast table and ate the pancakes my mom made me and for some reason today felt different.... for some reason after eating the pancakes I wanted to go to school. I felt like something exciting might happen at school.