chapter 2

I walked to school like how I usually do and the first few hours go by as normal. We get to lunch time and we get dismissed. I get held back for some reason so the teacher can talk to me. "Aubry is something troubling you today? You were drawing and zoning out more than usual I'm kinda worried." "I'm fine Miss. Laura" I walk out of the classroom, those teachers say they care when it's obvious that they only get paid to say that. I get over to the stairs and that's when I see them. Those boys from yesterday. "Hey you got the homework?" I shake my head no at the question. "What the hell!" The boy shoved me as I got dangerously close to the stairs. "You got lunch money" the other boy said as he grabbed my bag and emptied it, it was empty, he threw my bag on the ground. I went to go grab it he pushed me away as I was sent tumbling down the flight of stairs hitting my head as I reached the bottom. My vision was fuzzy, my head was spinning, and I felt like passing out. The boys ran off and I felt something warm and liquid spread on the floor. I felt like I was dying. I tried crying for help but no help came. Then everything went black. I felt myself waking up in a bed and it was soft and my head somehow didn't hurt. I slowly opened my eyes I saw this bright beautiful room and some sort of pattern that was around me. I slowly stood up and tried to leave the circle made up of the weird pattern. They suddenly turn red. "Your awake I see. I recommend staying in that spell circle it is keeping you alive after that fall" I turn around to find the source of the voice and found this man in a flowing white glowing robe and he also had this silky white hair.