chapter 3

I look up at the white haired man who was literally glowing and seemed so nice and gentle. "Am I dead?" I asked in a quivering voice. "No but after that fall I'm surprised your alive and here" I lay back down on the bed. "You brought up a spell circle. Spell circles don't exist." "Yes they do I mean your inside one now do you remember where your from after that fall?" I tried to think but my memory was a wee bit fuzzy. I replied with a simple "no". The man said alright, walked out, and left me in there. I am still curious about why he said a spell circle. I looked around at my surroundings again and there was this glowing circle with symbols on it it looked so weird and abnormal but it also looked.... Familiar I think I have sketched it before! A week goes by and I find out I'm not in my home world nope im in somewhere completely new never explored by any human except for one before me. Way... Way... Before me. Aparently a few centuries ago there was this adventurer called Franklin and he went missing found later dead. Also they tried to do this soul calling thing again and a decade later there was this new king who rose to power named the shadow king. The man who I found out is the king of light comes in with his advisor who her and I are great friends. Her name is Katherine and we would in her free time talk about things and I learned a lot from her. "Shes the one from the prophecy, it has to be her, she is human after all" Katherine told the king of light as he looks at me. "I think your right..." I look at the king of light and Katherine confused on what she might mean. "What prophecy I haven't seen a prophecy that could involve a human" I asked. "The prophecy says 'A humble soul from a world unknown, in her youthful bloom, shall bring forth peace to a realm in need, standing tall against the tides of war, and becoming a savior of a land not her own' it has to be her!" Katherine exclaimed as I stood there in shock, it couldn't be me I mean this can't be happening I'm just a normal girl who is a nobody. "You might be wondering about the war I talked about war all of the books about the war was already taken out of the library been taken out... There has been a war between darkness and light and it has been going on since the shadow king appeared..." The king of light said solemnly. "We didn't want to have you knowing about it and put yourself into danger since many have lost their lives we were planning on sending you back to your world." Katherine told me she was most likely feeling rushed. "I already alerted the kingdom that we found her" Katherine said as the king of lights face grew angry. "You what! We need to get her out of here soon we don't know if there's spies here in the kingdom!" He was mad and it was almost as though he forgot I was there, I saw a huge puff of gas waft into the room soon everything went black.