Diagon Alley and Narcissa Malfoy

During the holidays, Cassiopeia immersed herself in her studies and potion practice alongside her mother. The Ministry couldn't ascertain the practitioners of magic, merely tracing the origin of where the magic was used. She took advantage of this loophole to practice spells under the supervision of Noctua too.

Despite being immersed in her studies, Cassiopeia found time to keep in touch with her friends. Every week, she exchanged lively letters with Draco and Pansy, eager to hear about their adventures and what they were up to during the holidays.

Draco, always up to mischief, shared stories of his pranks, but there was one thing he avoided: his father's albino peacocks. Cassi was intrigued by these exotic animals and laughed every time her cousin mocked his father's obsession with peacocks.

Hermione also wrote, further strengthening the friendship between the two. In her letter, Hermione shared intriguing details about her father's peculiar job as a "dentist" in the Muggle world, a profession specifically focused on dental care.

 In her letter, Hermione shared intriguing details about her father's peculiar job as a "dentist" in the Muggle world, a profession specifically focused on dental care

Dear Cassiopeia,

Ron and Harry have been getting into trouble. Recently, Ron and his brothers rescued Harry from his awful relatives so that he could return to Hogwarts. Now, Harry is staying with the Weasleys. I hope everything went well and that Harry is recovering. I hope they didn't get involved in anything illegal to help him, as that would only create more problems for Harry. I've been really worried about him, and I miss you a lot too.

I've been very busy with studies, of course... Also, next Wednesday, we're going to London to buy the new books. Why don't we meet at Diagon Alley?

Please keep me informed about everything that's happening as soon as you can.

With love,
Mione

Cassiopeia smiled as she read her friend's letter. It was comforting to know that Hermione missed her too. The idea of meeting at Diagon Alley to buy school supplies excited her.

"Well, that fits perfectly. We can go and buy your supplies as well," Her mother said, gently stroking Seraphina, who was perched on Cassiopeia's shoulder.

Diagon Alley