7 ● The light is slowly dieing

Chapter sevennarrative, Imessage

Chapter seven
narrative, Imessage

liliana pov

        5:30, August 2, 2022, a date that I will soon find to be the worst days that I ever experience in a life time. A day in which a part of my heart got ripped out.

●●●●●●●●●●

          I have to go to practice today I just really don't feel like it. I've been sick to my stomach all morning. I texted lou and Paige but they both told me I'd been fine and I had to come to practice.

I reluctantly got up out of bed. I had been moping around all day and on the phone with my grandmother. Azzi left early that morning to go to her boyfriends house then to do some extra work outs before practice. She told me (and I quote) " I'm leaving to work out my body because it takes extra time to do so.".

Her words not mine. Anyway I'm waiting for paige to pick me up so we can go to practice. We are supposed to have a pick up game today so I'm a little nervous.

These are supposed to be like a real game so it's nerve wracking for me.

My phone dings..

Slatka Djevojko 🤍

Slatka Djevojko 🤍

I'm here x

lils 🤍
kk be there in a second x

Slatka Djevojko 🤍
okie dokie x

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I grab my stuff and head out to paiges car. Did I mention I also have a major headache, more like a migraine.

Paige was already blasting SZA. "god... PAIGE, turn it down I have a migraine!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

Paige rolled her eyes at me but eventually turned it down and we headed towards the gamble pavilion. We don't usually practice here but coach wanted the game to be like a real game so he told us to meet there.

We pull up and Paige parks. She turns to me and give me a gentle smile.

"Everything's gonna be okay. Think of this as our first game so that our first actual game doesn't seem as stressful. I'm gonna be right beside you through this entire thing liliana I was there when you were injured, now ima be here when you come back. Every step of the way. yeah?"

She spoke so softly I could've fallen asleep right then n there. In a warm car while it's raining with my favorite person. I felt like I was in a happy dream, besides the fact that I was about to puke and my head was killing me.