Charming your family

Taehyung was coming with both of you. Free ride to come and back from my future brother in law. He was shamelessly sitting on the passenger seat while you had nothing left to choose but stay in the back seat.

"Mom, we are home~." You knocked on the door. You could hear your mom run all the way to the door.

"Oh, hi..." She said breathlessly, "Who is the young guy here? You already lost your mind, do you?" She yelled at Taehyung as she hit him several times with the newspaper in her hand, "You barely came home and now you brought your male lover! HONEYYYYY!!!!" She yelled into the house, calling your dad.

"Your family is surely hilarious." Yoongi whispered to you.

Taehyung got into the house, "He is Y/n's."

Your mom squinted at you, "You went half a month and came back with a boyfriend?"

"He is a friend from school, mom." You explained, slightly hiding behind Yoongi just in case she will hit you too.

"My name is Min Yoongi. I'm your daughter's boyfriend. I'll treat her well." Yoongi introduced himself politely. You gave your mother thumbs up. Being proud of Yoongi.

"Come on in..." She was a bit speechless.

"I have a small souvenir for you and Y/n's father." Yoongi handed the paper bag he had been carrying since this morning. You didn't know he prepared something. Very thoughtful.

"Ah, thank you." Your mom looked at the young gentleman in front of him, "Are you sure you like my daughter? I believe you could settle with a much more decent girl.." She linked her hand on Yoongi's arm as she invited him in.

"I like Y/n a lot, Mrs. She is cheerful and kind. She treats me well too." He said carefully. He warmed your heart with that cringe speech.

"Yeah, but she could be a pain in the ass too." You choked by her words.

"Am i step daughter or what?" You rolled your eyes. You knew she was joking, but still.

"I'll pick and drop Y/n to school if you don't mind, Mrs." Yoongi said politely.

"Ahh, this one is smooth as a feather. Steal my heart already." Your mom asked him to sit wherever he wants, "She is reckless. Please take care of my daughter. And in case you want to break up with her. We can disown her and adopt you. What do you think?"

Yoongi laughed, you barely saw him laugh and now he was laughing with your mom.

"Where do you live? Do you want to stay the night? You could sleep with Taehyung." Your mom offered kindly.

"Really?" Yoongi looked at you, smiling, "I'd love to know more about the Y/n family."

"Okay, make yourself comfortable. I'll make dinner. Y/n could show you around."

"Yes, Mrs." You waited until your mom left the room. You pinched his thigh.

"What the hell was that?" You giggled. He was like a completely different person. You touched his hands. They were cold, "You are nervous..." Yoongi pulled his hand and patted your head.

"I'm trying to impress your mom. Of course I'm nervous..." You pecked his lips.

"I like you a lot!" You snuggled up to him.

"I like me a lot too actually." You playfully glared at him. He can be silly too.

He was bonding with your dad too. They surprisingly shared a fishing hobby. You liked how he tried to embrace every person in your family. Dinner went well, they talked more in the living room after that.

Thank God you brought him home.

"Do you want to sneak out to my sister's room?" Taehyung knew Yoongi couldn't fall asleep. Probably thinking about you who was behind the wall in front of him.

Yoongi looked at him with a serious face. Well, if he had a chance why not.

"I'll let you know once my parents are off to bed." Taehyung winked.

You were drying your hair. It was nice to be in your own house. Taehyung's place was great but nothing compared with your mom's cooking.

"Y/n.. y/n.." You heard a soft knock on your door. You giggled. It must be Yoongi.

"Can't sleep?" You opened the door widely.

"Sort of." He scratched his nape. You let him in, "This is your room." He looked around. There were so many posters on the wall, "You are decorating."

"Oh, yeah, I can't sleep well. Sometimes I think of the posters looking back at me."

"Why don't you take it off?" He casually laid on your bed.

"Rare edition." You shrugged.

"No, I mean your clothes." He tugged your shirt. He was not going to be lowkey about it. He likes you whole lot.

"What?" You thought you misheard things.

"Just kidding. Come here." You jumped to him right away. He stroked your hair gently.

"My parents love you." You inhale his scent through his exposed chest. He smells like roses. He used your soap. Weird choice.

"I love them too. No wonder they raise such a troublemaker like you."

"Shut up!" He chuckled.

"I love you too..." He said faintly.

"What?" You looked up to see his face. Can't believe he actually said the L word back.

"Sleep now!" He pressed your face back to his chest. He was blushing.