You are gone from my life

You dressed nicely. The dress that showed I'm not trying too hard but I do look nice.

You wore a simple necklace for the last touch. It was your lucky charm. You looked for the match heels for the dress. For the last time you checked yourself again in the mirror. Praying you won't regret coming to his dinner business.

There was really a car waiting for you. The driver recognized you and opened the door immediately.

"Miss Y/n." He said politely.

"I can ride my own car." You didn't feel like owe him too much.

"I'm Mr. Min's personal driver. He wanted to make sure you are in good hands."

"My hands are good." You rolled your eyes.

"I'm just doing my job, Miss.."

The thing was when you entered the car, Yoongi was inside. You wanted to get out but the car was already moving.

"I hate you." You barked at him.

"Let's show them we are good friends."

You sat beside him quietly. There was nothing you could do.

Yoongi was stealing glances at your feminine figure. You grew up beautifully. You had shorter hair than you had in high school. That dress wrapped every curve of your body nicely. He brushed the thought of what's underneath it.

"Stop looking at me, pervert." You said without looking at him. You could feel his hot burning gaze at you.

"Isn't that mouth still as feisty as ever." His mouth forms an arrogant smirk.

"I'll return the bag. Just keep your money in your pants." This dress didn't help with the cold that was hitting your skin.

"I don't keep money in my pants. You know what's inside my pants." He answered cockily. He handed his coat to you, "You could freeze before we reach the hotel."

You rolled your eyes, ignoring him, "You want me to put it on you, because I really don't mind."

"Mind your own business, Mr. Min."

Where was the business dinner exactly, why did it take so long to get there?

You bit inside your mouth.

Feeling uncomfortable, you are tired of looking at the window.

"I said stop looking at me." You glared at him. Yoongi took your hand, "Let go! Let go!"

You yanked your hand. The bracelet you wore broke off, "Happy now?" You snapped.

"You are very bitter." He took the bracelet. You got it from Jungkook for the first anniversary, you always wore it ever since.

"Don't even think of buying me another bracelet." Yoongi didn't answer you.

The driver opened the car door. You came out first. All of this was stupid. You won't agree to get into his car if you know he'll be inside too.

You dialed Alea, wishing she was already here. You looked around the hotel.

"Yes?" Alea picked up after three rings.

"Where are you? I'm in the lobby."

"What lobby?" She was confused.

"Business dinner with that wreck company."

"It's tomorrow night. Didn't I tell you this afternoon? I already put it on your agenda." Alea answered, "Y/n?"

"Shut." You turned around and saw him smirking, "You are a jerk."  "Okay, thanks." You hung up on her. Yoongi pointed the way to the restaurant, "You tricked me."

"I did, didn't i. This way." He put his hand on your back, guiding you to the restaurant, "It's just dinner. I'm sure you are hungry.. They served the best steak. You'll love the wine." Can't believe he did this.

"Yoongi, stop this, okay. I want nothing to do with you. Just live your own life, I'll do the same. I've moved on from you." You gave him a distance. You knew you didn't. Probably won't ever. Some part of you love him too much to let go. What you had with him in high school.. was unforgettable.

"Just this time. I won't bother you again after this. You don't need to do the project."

"Alright. Just dinner then I'll go."

"Great." You followed him to the restaurant.

He pulled the chair for you.

Yoongi ordered two steaks and mentioned a year from the wine he wanted them to serve. You looked around the restaurant, there were not so many people here.

"How are your parents and Taehyung ?" He opened the conversation.

The waiter served the first course.

"Hating you." He didn't need an explanation for that right? "But they don't hate you as much as I do. So.." Yoongi cut the steak and switched his plate with yours.

"You don't have to do it." You didn't want to make a scene but it bothered you that he acted all gentlemanly. What's the point now?

"I want to do it." Both of you were staring at each other.

"Why did you leave without telling me?" You can't hold the question any longer. Yoongi looked away. He signed the waiter to pour the wine.

"You have to try this." He smelled the wine in his glass and took a sip carefully.

"Why did you never return my calls?"

"The steak is nice. You can order anything else if you want to." He ignored your question.

"I loved you at the time. It broke my heart that you just left me like nothing." Yoongi keeps eating in silence. He didn't spare a glance at you anymore, "You moved along with your childhood friend. I wasn't worth an explanation, was i?" His hands stop moving. You figured he didn't want to talk about it.

Yoongi smashed his cutlery on the table.

"You make me lose my appetite. I'm trying to be nice to you!" He raised his voice, you were startled by his sudden action, "Why can't we enjoy this dinner without trash talk about the past. I'm here now, am i?" He snapped. You looked at him in disbelief.

"I don't ask for this. I don't ask for you to come back.." You were trembling with anger, "You know what, let's end it here! You are gone from my life years ago. I don't need you to come back and mess my life anymore! I had my closure now. Thank you for the dinner." You wiped your mouth, "Next time we meet, let's just pretend we don't know each other." You took your purse and left the table. Holding tears that are ready to escape from the corner of your eyes.