You could never be his first

"I think you played it too fast here.." Kath pointed to the music note.

"I can't find my rhythm. Let me listen to yours now." Yoongi stood up.

"Did you tell her yet?" Kath took the seat. She tied her hair up.

"It's my own problem."

"I guess it is." Kath was one of the most talented people he had ever met. She likes piano but after they grow up, she gets distracted by a lot of girl stuff. She was a party person. Piano is no longer interesting for her. But after she met Yoongi in high school. She missed those days they spent together learning new songs or just enjoying each other's company.

They were great together. Honestly, her father was hoping to take Yoongi as their future son in law. He talked about it to Yoongi's father. Yoongi was his only son.

His father never remarried, so did his mom.

Yoongi was raised by his mother.

They left without so much in hand.

Let's just say his parents were divorced on a bad term. Since his father was the silver spoon. He could easily rule them out.

Some days, his mom and Yoongi were struggling just to have something to eat. Things get better after years. His mother had a stable job and they were actually doing fine. But with Yoongi's mother's sickness now, she had to quit her job. They can't afford to pay for her treatment or Yoongi's school tuition. He had no choice but to beg his father to help and in return he would listen to everything his father wanted.

"So how was it?" Kath nudged his shoulder.

"Uh, you are done?" He spaced out, way too long, "Sorry, can you repeat? I'll listen this time." Kath rolled her eyes.

"If you aren't into this, I have better plans today." She snapped and took her bag, "Is sex with me off the table now?" She just wants to make sure.

Yoongi didn't answer, he looked at his hands, imagining yours on his.

"Whatever." Kath stepped out of the room.

Kath was a doll.

How she walks, how she breathes, how she deals with every situation were planted in her head since she was little. Her mom was strict while her father was the opposite. He loves her daughter so much.

She was his precious. She had two older brothers who also love spoiling her. Kath is always clear about what she wants and she will eventually get anything she wants. Her mother was close friends with Yoongi's mom. That's why they met each other a lot before his parents divorced. It was natural for her to have feelings for Yoongi. They knew each other for a long time. For Kath, he was her romance partner. She had plenty of boys chasing after her.

But none of them were able to attract her. Moreover, she met Yoongi again in high school. And it was like the flower that grew in her heart blooming all over again. So, yes, she hates you with all her might for taking Yoongi. You were just a common girl. Nothing you had could win against her.

"What are you doing here?" You frowned. She blocked your way to the restroom

That petite girl was standing in front of you.

"Break up with Yoongi. I'll give you everything you want.. Or money if that's what you like. You could use it to buy anything.."

You laughed hard. Her face remained the same, she was similar to Yoongi at some point. You stopped laughing, "You are serious?"

"How much do you want? I could give you an unlimited edition of everything you want."

You pinched her cheeks playfully, "I thought that only happened in the movie. But you are here offering me money for leaving my boyfriend. Supercool!" You pat her shoulder, "Nice one."

"You knew nothing about him, yet you act like you know everything."

"You just pissed because he chose me over someone like you."

"Well, listen, bitch." "You could be his girlfriend. But you could never be his first at everything. Because I had already done everything with him." You can't stand this girl.

"Good for you." You pat her head, "Because maybe you won't get the second one. Nobody likes rude, impolite girls like you."

"His father likes me, his mother also likes me. It makes me better than you."

That's not even fair. You bet they'll like you more if you know them first.

"Well, Yoongi likes me. You could be their adopted child if you are happy to be liked by them." You shrugged.

"You!" She slapped your hand.

"I'm really scared of you. You look pretty but also deadly." You yawned, "Bye-bye, take care of yourself. And good luck for the competition. I heard you are a very talented girl, but who knows since you could use your money to pay for being talented too."

"Watch your mouth!" She was tempted to pull your hair, but she won't do that. Not now.