The New Florist

It was a beautiful day in Konoha village; children were out playing, adults going about their day, doing errands, walking in the market area was the Seventh Hokage Naruto Uzumaki, he had his cloak and hat on, smiling at everyone that waved, bowed and greeted him. The little kids would smiled and wave at him also a few little girls gave him small flowers they picked from the ground and he would kindly accept them giving them his famous Uzumaki grin. Naruto was a hero to the Hidden Leaf village, he went from a nobody to a somebody and he was really proud of that, he studied hard to get ready to become Hokage after Kakashi Hatake the Sixth Hokage retired, Hinata Hyuga and he confessed their feelings a year after the war and married, it was a beautiful wedding, the two had their first child a boy named Boruto, he had Naruto's blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and two whiskers on his cheeks then later they had another child a girl; Himawari she had Hinata's dark blue color hair, Naruto's blue eye color but when she uses her Byakugan her eyes turn into the cloudy eye color like her mom. He and Himawari were in the academy now, everyone knew he and his sister were the children of the seventh hokage but luckily they were not given special treatment because of that, now at age 16 and 10 years the two were becoming great ninjas.

It was a great day and he was able to take a break from paperwork so he went to Ino's flower shop and get a banquet of flowers for his wife Hinata, she was a stay at home mom and he liked giving her gifts as a thank you for being a great mother and wife, cleaning the house and taking care of the kids while he is at work. He opened the door, the bell above the door rang, it was quiet, nice cool air hit the hokage's face it felt great after being outside in the hot sun, he looked around and saw no one but heard movement in the back so he just looked at the flowers until the person who is working comes out, he thought it was Ino just working on some banquet orders.

Wolf heard the door and hurried to get an order done to get out on the floor to help the customer that came in, she just started working here a week ago when she saw a help wanted at the window, she did need extra money, her missions were D rank missions and they barely pay but she didn't complain, she loved helping, the hokage's assistant; Shikamaru Nara always called her to do some easy missions around the village when there was not enough ninjas. Wolf finished the order and hurried out, wiping her hands on the apron she was wearing. Her eyes widen as she spotted who was inside the store' THE SEVENTH HOKAGE!?' She tried not to make a fool out of herself in front of him, how can she not know who he is with that beautiful short blonde hair and those gorgeous blue eyes that put the sky to shame, those three cute whisker like marks on each of his cheeks and bright grin. She takes a few breaths and calmed down and went over to the desk" Hokage-Sama! What a pleasure to have you here! Looking for some great flowers for your wife?" Who doesn't know about his marriage with the princess Hyuga from the big Hyuga clan, you would have to be living under a rock if you did not know about their wedding. Naruto was a bit surprised to see a new face in the store. Her hair was black as the moonless sky, medium length, tied in a high ponytail, her eyes were red-orange colored, almost the color of his red eyes when Kurama sometimes takes over which is rare. Wolf had her forehead protector on her forehead, it's rare since most women have them on their head like Sakura or waist" oh! Hello, I didn't know Ino hired someone here, guess it made sense after she took over the Leader of the Konoha Barrier Team after her father died during the fourth ninja war..." he still felt guilty for not being able to save him and Shikamaru's father from dying in the building they were in. Wolf smiled softly" yes, she said she needed help in her flower shop when I applied. Worked here since last week, Wolf Rain, rank Jounin" he hums" Wolf Rain... I never seen you in the office for missions" she rubs the back of her neck" ah well... we have so many Jounins already doing A, B, and C rank missions I get just D rank missions and they are assigned by your assistant Mr. Nara" the young hokage crossed his arms, small pout, eyes closed" I guess when those low missions you don't really need to see me and you just give the report to Shikamaru then" Wolf nods" yes Sir" he said grinning wide at her" well I am glad to meet you Miss Rain, Dattebayo!" Wolf tried not to blush and bows" please just Wolf and it's an honor to meet you Hokage-Sama" Naruto blushes" you can just call me Naruto, kind of getting tired of that name being said to me every second" she giggles" of course now lets find some great flowers for your wife" she claps her hands together, smiled.