Meeting the kids and Secrets

Three days after her mission to the Hidden Sand village she just got D rank missions throughout the three days after her return and just watched the shop, preparing orders, giving out orders, taking orders. It was a nice day, calming day, it was a decent day, many flower bouquets were made for lovers, graves, dates, weddings it was lovely, she loved being part of many special occasions. After lunch it died down a bit, Wolf finished her bento and was now watering the flowers outside when she heard a little girl" hello! Are you Miss Wolf?" She turns around and saw a twelve year old girl with beautiful blue eyes and dark blue hair, two whiskers on her cheeks, immediately she knew who this was" hello, are you Hokage-Sama's daughter?" The girl nods" yep! Himawari Uzumaki!" She smiled" it's very nice to meet you Himawari, you're so adorable" Himawari smiled" thank you, I heard you put those wisteria flowers over the doorway of the flower shop, they're so pretty!" Wolf smiled" I'm glad you enjoy it, would you like to come in? See more flowers?" The little girl kids and smiled" yes please! Daddy and Mommy knows where I was going after school" Wolf nods" ok!" They head inside and Wolf showed Himawari different flowers and what their meanings were, Himawari listened and nods, enjoying this time with Wolf, learning more about flowers. Ino did have some herbs growing inside the shop to for people who make their own medicine at home. Wolf knew some medical stuff not as advance as Sakura, Ino, and Tsunade but enough to be useful. Himawari did enjoy hearing Wolf talking about the herbs and what they do and what they cured, she learned about some herbs thanks to her aunts but it was nice to listen to another person about the medical herbs.

It was getting close to dinner and Himawari told her" I best be getting home" Wolf asked" will your brother come and get you?" The little girl shook her head" no, he probably is still with his friends, hanging out" Wolf didn't want her to walk home alone even though she was a ninja and could take care of herself probably had the Byakuya so she would be able to stop any one who could attack her but she still wanted to walk the little girl home" I'll lock up and take you home" Himawari smiled" thank you Miss Wolf!" She turns off the lights only two lights stay on for the cameras, locked the door and made sure the door knob didn't turn then she took Himawari's hand and let her lead her to the house.

Once there Himawari opened the door" I'm home! Miss Wolf is with me also!" Naruto came from the kitchen" I'm glad you're home Himawari just in time for dinner" he looked at Wolf and grins" thank you for walking my daughter home" Wolf smiled" it was no trouble Hokage-Sama!" Himawari asked" can she stay and eat with us?" Wolf looked at the little girl" I don't want to intrude on your family dinner" Boruto came in" we don't need strangers eating at our house Himawari" the girl pouts, glared at her brother" she's no stranger! She's my new friend" Wolf didn't want the two to fight" I should go, I'm sorry for intruding" she bows and left the house without waiting for their answers. Naruto frowns not wanting her to leave, he looked at Boruto" that was very rude Boruto!" Boruto looked away, saying nothing and walked inside the dining room. Himawari ran out of the house hoping to catch Wolf, luckily she wasn't too far from the house" Miss Wolf! Please stop!" Wolf looks at Himawari" Sweetie you should be home, eating" she takes her hand" don't leave, ignore my brother! He is brutally honest and that always gets him in trouble, Mommy and Daddy did talk to him about that" Wolf placed her hand on Himawari's head" it's alright, he was right I am just a stranger," Naruto came up" no you're not Wolf, you're my friend and Himawari has took a liking to you, Boruto will come around," he smiled" please come and join us for dinner, Hinata is at her father's estate again so she won't be home" Wolf sighs softly, she had heard from Ino that Naruto was stubborn and would never take no for an answer, she nods" well alright" Himawari cheered and tugs Wolf back to the house.

She had dinner with the Uzumakis, over time Naruto did learn how to cook, it was really nice to eat with people. Boruto never talked during their meal, Wolf did try and make small talk with the boy but he just stayed silent. Naruto apologizes to her when Boruto never answered, she smiled and told him it was alright and she didn't hold it against him. This is what Naruto liked about Wolf she wasn't offended by Boruto's attitude towards her, Himawari said" don't worry Miss Wolf, Boruto is a jerk to any new comers" Naruto chuckles" reminds me of Sasuke, think you are spending too much time with him Boruto. Sasuke is training Boruto while he is in the academy so I think Sasuke's negative feelings rubbed off on him" Wolf giggles" I heard about Sasuke Uchiha, I admire you for not giving up on him, wanting to return him back to the village" Naruto blushes softly and smiled" thank you... I trained hard to bring that hard headed man back to us Dattebayo" Wolf smiled. She heard the door open and a soft voice" I'm home" Wolf's hurried up and finished the food and got up" I have to go..." Boruto said" yeah better, Mom will freak thinking you are trying to seduce my dad to gain favor" Naruto glared at his son" Boruto!!" she bows" thank you for the meal" she turns and went to the doorway, Hinata saw Wolf and her eyes widen" oh... hello" Wolf bows" hello Mrs. Uzumaki, sorry for the intrusion, your daughter and husband wanted me to stay for dinner as a thank you for walking her home from Ino's flower shop" Hinata said" oh, Himawari really does love flowers so no surprise she stopped there.. thank you for walking her home and no trouble on staying for dinner if she wanted you to stay" Wolf smiled softly, glad she understood, Naruto and Himawari came out to the doorway, the young Jounin bows" have a good night everyone" she slid her shoes on and hurried out. What Boruto said kind of hurt even though that was not her intention, it reminds her of the pointless crush she has on Naruto, she rubs her eyes when she felt her eyes burn warning her that tears were coming. She takes a few breaths to calm herself down and heads home.