Mission

The next morning the alarm went off, Wolf groans and pushed the button to turn it off and sits up, yawning, her hair all over, she combs through it with her fingers and rubs her face to wake herself up. She gets out of bed and showered, she wondered if she would need to go to the shop or go on a mission when she does need to go on the mission Ino finds a substitute she trusts to open the store. After her breakfast there was a knock on the door, she went to it and opened it an ANBU with a cat mask was there, he said" the hokage needs you at the office" Wolf had a feeling she would get a A or B rank mission since Naruto needed her, Shikamaru would just come to her place and hand her the folder of the D rank mission she needed to do. She nods" let me get my stuff" he said nothing else and disappeared. She went back inside and grabbed her forehead protector, tied it around her head and made sure she had her pouches, packed food, extra clothes in her backpack.
(Her outfit. Artist between the feet, believe they're on DeviantART. Found this on google)

Wolf walked out the door, closed it and made sure it was locked and nods, smiled and hurried to the hokage tower, jumping roof to roof

She arrived at the hokage tower, puts her hair in the ponytail and takes a few breaths and knocks on the door, she heard Naruto telling her she could come in. Wolf opened the door and bows" pardon my intrusion Hokage-Sama, I was requested here?" Naruto nods" yes, I have a few scrolls that need to be delivered to the Hidden Sand village to the fifth Kazekage" he sets a medium size box on his desk" there will be ninjas from different villages wanting to get these," Wolf takes the box, she placed it in her backpack" I won't let you down Hokage-Sama" she bows" I'll be taking my leave" she left. Shikamaru looked at Naruto" are you sure this is alright? She mostly does D rank missions," Naruto closed his eyes" I trust Wolf, she is a jounin to, she will get the mission done" Shikamaru nods, trusting Naruto.

Wolf jumps off towards the village gate and stretched and cracks her neck" ok! Lets go!" She ran off into the forest wanting to please the Hokage, yeah he was married but can't blame her for getting a crush on the hokage, he was a good looking man ever since he was a child. The female blushed softly and shook her head" I can't do that! That is such a taboo," she frowns" this will not be easy, damn my hormones..." it was a smooth first day luckily but she will have to set camp soon and be on guard to, never know when she'll get ambushed. Wolf used glass style jutsu, a mixtures of lightening and Earth. The Earth bends to form what she wanted then she sends lightening chakra and it makes glass but she had to keep her skin touching the soil to make it work, once her touch is off the ground, glass turns back to useless sand. Wolf can make her own glass weapons with rocks and her chakra; the edges were jagged though, she only made them if she was low on her normal weapons. The Glass Style was only in her clan, it wasn't a big clan like the Hyuga clan and Uchiha clan, they weren't strong either but she didn't mind, she loved who she was, her grandparents owned a small weapon busniess, make and repair weapons in the village, after they died though she sold the place to pay for their funerals and help rebuild the village knowing her grandparents would want that.