🦋𝐷𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑚𝑒🦋

It was now a new day and Ella did not allow the rest of her family to continue getting to her, yes they may have treated her with ill intent and made as if she was just some random woman present in their home and not a member of the family at all she continued to believe that better days were to come quite soon as her father would be returning from abroad in the near future, such as just a few months from that point in time, which meant that all she had to do was remain patient. She quickly got dressed and descended the large staircase and descended it with great alarming regularity as she found herself doing this action daily.

On this morning she was just carrying out her normal routine such as feeding and greeting the farm animals, and helping out the house staff, garden staff, and farming staff as well. As she made her way to the chicken coop she hummed to herself harmonically and greeted Tom as she walked past him, who was part of the farming staff, he however was most likely working in the stables by the horses as he usually did most days of the week. She kneeled right at the spruce structure, opened up the coop door and greeted Mrs Hen happily before collecting a few eggs, as she picked them up she told her that they were quite lovely chanticleers. As she harvested them one by one she placed them gently in her basket laid with straws of hay for cushioning, before she had collected enough eggs Ella thanked Mrs Hen for providing the necessities and made her way off to complete the rest of her chores. She had gone along to the kitchen where some of the kitchen staff were still busy preparing the breakfast to be served, along with making slight preparations for lunch and supper later in the day as well. "It smells delightful in here," Ella told the workers, and they responded with a cheery smile and a polite "thank you". She walked to the stove and then assisted them by placing the eggs into the bronze pot to ready it for boiling and then mischievously looked to see if her friend had been turned around so that she could trace her finger around the rim of the warm pot to be able to taste the creamy sauce being made for the dish. And that she did, her friend had caught her and conveyed a humourous reaction, "Ella!" she said while they both laughed, after this they then continued doing what had to be done for the day. Ella's new stepmother and stepsisters were exhausted by country living, they were unable to rise early, easily or in good spirit. So they prevailed upon her to prepare and serve them breakfast, in bed. They were so impressed with Ella's talent in the kitchen that they endeavour to remain exhausted every morning thereafter and soon their lethargy began to extend through supper, tea and dinner. Mornings did not agree with Ella's stepsisters, as it had become clear they were not in the slightest bit morning people. The staff would continuously shout through the speaking pipes loudly telling Anastasia and Drizella to wake up for breakfast and lunch, but they often either ignored it completely or continued to sleep the day away regardless of the time. If one could see how their bedroom looked one would first wonder why most of the bedsheets were constantly on the floor instead of on the bed, secondly, why did the girls lay in the opposite direction with their heads placed at the footboard instead, and rather not by the headboard? They were quite an untidy pair nevertheless. Eventually, Drizella woke up and she decided to stretch herself since she was still half asleep. She did not know that as she continued to stretch her body outwards she would fall face flat onto the ground since she had been sleeping quite close to the left bedside rail, and that is precisely what happened, as she stretched she fell and hit her head on the wooden floor quite badly. Expectedly there was a loud thump from this action, and as a result this instantly woke up Anastasia as she was easily startled, she then started to scream as she was greatly frightened and by default this then made Drizella scream as well. But at least they were both finally awake. They both dressed up into something more formal and readied themselves for the rest of the day even though it was already well over lunchtime. Shortly after, Ella and her family had all gathered and sat in the living space downstairs, Drizella generously decided that she should share her unique musical talents and so she played on the amber spinet piano and sang to the keys, although in all fairness it was not one of the best-sounding performances one would be familiar with. It was quite off-key and more of a cacophony than a beautiful symphony, they lacked accomplishment in such domestic arts as keeping house, in fact, they lacked accomplishment in any art.

Anastasia however in relative relation to her sister this afternoon opted to use her own unique range of talents and sketch a portrait of her mother. They both sat down in seats opposite of one another so that their faces could lie exactly in a direct linear way, Anastatia's mother gracefully positioned herself. Her daughter then lightly began drawing a longitudinal oval for the outline of a face, and the pencil lightly glided across the page for the sketching of the facial features and components, first, she drew the nose, lips, and then the eyebrows. As she had sketched halfway she turned her sketchbook around to show her mother what she had drawn thus far, Lady Tremaine was stunned completely and just gave a blank stare at the drawing before giving a sound of motivation to her daughter. She thought to herself that the drawing was quite abysmal and also quite ghastly but she of course had not said a word about it. As she sketched away her sister kept singing and singing for what seemed infinite, the mice and Ella could not take any more of it as it pierced their ears in an unflattering way. For some supposed reason after Lady Tremaine had seen Ella's reaction to her daughter's singing, she became slightly off put by it and in retaliation, she purposefully dropped her plate of biscuits onto the floor so that Ella could come and clean up the mess she made, and as the plate fell onto the carpet Ella hurried to the area and tidied up right away. Meanwhile as usual Lucifer was yearning to just catch a mouse or two, and who would know maybe one of these days Ella's friends might just find themselves in such a predicament of the sort. Unfortunately for Teddy, as he was not with the rest of his friends since he was out in the open while they gathered under a dresser with a slim slit at the bottom where they stayed occasionally, instead he was right next to the piano and right under Drizella's dress, Lucifer saw this and quickly chased after him across the room. Teddy saw Lucifer swiftly approaching him and he began speedily scurrying back to the rest of his friends, Lucifer ran right after him across the room and waved his tail in the air aggressively but just as he was a few millimetres away they had both reached the dresser and Lucifer was left without a mouse caught in his claws but what he instead got was a minor headache as he bumped his head quite firmly on the dresser front. As for Teddy, he was able to return safe and sound to the rest of his friends, Ella saw all this happen, she sighed and smiled out of relief, afterwards she soon left the room with some of her family's dishes readying them for cleaning later on in the day. As for Drizella, she had finally finished singing her piece, and her mother's words to her concluded performance was not what she would have expected at all. Lady Tremaine turned her head in her daughter's direction and uttered the words "Do silence yourself!" Drizella had nothing to say as she really did think she was singing quite beautifully with lovely symphonies.

Over time Ella had become quite familiar with her new quarters and she had no trouble at all when it came to acclimatizing to it.