🦋𝑃𝑢𝑚𝑝𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑐𝑒🦋

"Mmm, that's better! Now...where was I?" Fairy Godmother cheerfully said. Ella could not believe her eyes, she thought to herself if she was perhaps dreaming. She constantly thought one idea after the other, as her Fairy Godmother stood in the same location for a few seconds as she was in the process of adjusting to her surroundings. Fairy Godmother took a few steps around the space thinking constructively. Ella approached her curiously and asked how she had done what she did but she unintentionally did not respond due to all the sorts of preparations she had to attend to in just a short period of time which were circulating her train of thought simultaneously. "Now, we haven't a moment to lose!" Fairy Godmother said before wandering around the courtyard.

"Oh yes, let's see! What we need is something that sort of says...coach." Fairy Godmother displayed while walking around the garden, as she walked little specs of blue dust followed behind her and floated in the air shortly before fading away, her wand continuously did this exact same thing as it too emitted little specks of magic. As they both walked through the garden in search of something that said "coach", Ella saw something not too far from them, "Oh! That trough?" she suggested unsure of herself, her Fairy Godmother said that it didn't really appeal very much to her and thought that it just wouldn't do at all so she suggested they keep looking further. Fairy Godmother had passed a group of root vegetables and said that those wouldn't do either and that she liked specific fruits and vegetables. "Do you grow watermelons? Cantaloupe? Artichoke? Kumquat? Beef tomato?" She asked Ella in hopes of having something to use, unfortunately, Ella did not have any of those crops growing in her garden nor did she even know what a cantaloupe was, but she had just remembered that they did indeed have pumpkins in the greenhouse, so she suggested. Fairy Godmother had considered the available option on hand and just had to make do with what she had. As Ella and she made their way to the little conservatory where they grew their pumpkins, Fairy Godmother said that it would be a first for her as she did not usually work with squashes as they were just too mushy and not quite flawless. They entered the greenhouse and Fairy Godmother quickly scoured the room for a suitable pumpkin, the first few her eyes passed were far too small or just too large, and then she came across a relatively medium-sized pumpkin and thought it was perhaps perfect. "Knife!" She said loudly to Ella as she needed to cut the large stem off to remove the pumpkin and place it in the centre of the greenhouse, Ella found one carving knife and handed it to her, "thank you darling," Fairy Godmother replied kindly and handed her the wand to hold on to momentarily. Ella was just completely mesmerized by how it continuously gleamed and shimmered while moving through the air, "Hello, my strangely orange vegetable friend. A quick snip for you!" Fairy Godmother said as she cut the pumpkin's stem and picked it up to place it elsewhere, unfortunately, she had greatly underestimated the weight of her large orange friend and was about to completely topple over due to its great mass. She quickly looked for a spot on the ground to drop it but saw that there were some mice there, she was not able to hold it for much longer as her arms could not carry it for a moment more, "Watch out mice!' She screamed as she nearly dropped the pumpkin on them, but they luckily had managed to scurry away. In its path, the pumpkin had cracked some of the potted plants while landing on the ground as the resultant force caused it to propel itself around.

Fairy Godmother had suggested that they just do it there, Ella was very perplexed about what was being referred to and asked what was she planning to do, "Turn the pumpkin into a carriage of course!" Fairy Godmother replied as if it were one of the most normal things one could do, well supposedly it might have been for herself, and perhaps others have just not managed to hone the required skills to do so just yet. As she was about to cast a transfiguration spell on the pumpkin she could not really focus as Ella had made her slightly nervous, Ella noticed this and suggested some assistance, "Shall I shut my eyes?" She kindly proposed and so she did. Mr Goose had heard the commotion and came to peer at the window behind Ella to see just what had been going on, this however did not really help Fairy Godmother, so much so she just urged herself to go for it. And at the flick of her wrist and swish of her wand, she cast the spell on the pumpkin and waited for a moment. For a split second, the pumpkin had glowed brightly and began to move and shake about, the stem had swiftly sprouted outward and grew to a much longer length and spiralled slightly, then shortly after this another stem grew and began sprouting quickly, meanwhile, Fairy Godmother's orange friend started to grow vastly in size. It soon got larger and larger and then there wasn't much space left between itself and the walls of the greenhouse. It became so enormous that it reached the space in which Ella and Fairy Godmother had been sitting which then led them to having no more legroom. Jacqueline, Teddy, Tilda and Gus Gus had tried to quickly make a brisk escape before they almost got crushed by the ever-growing fruit, as for Ella and her Fairy Godmother since they were much bigger than the mice it was much more difficult for them to exit the greenhouse the both of them were pressed right against the windows and as the pumpkin continued to grow, it had been so large it stretched the frames of the base of the conservatory and shattered the windows as well. The both of them had tried to shimmy their way to the door to escape but it was quite difficult with the ever-so-increasing size of the pumpkin.

Soon they had finally managed to escape, and as soon as they did they looked over their shoulders and saw that the pumpkin hadn't stopped increasing just yet, they rushed to one of the wagons which was filled with straw, and this acted as a barricade of some sort. Eventually, the greenhouse could not handle the size of the pumpkin anymore so the walls launched outward and the rest of it deteriorated to many pieces. But now all the segments of the greenhouse had not fallen to the ground as it instead circulated the spot, continuously rotating around the location where the greenhouse had once been situated. These segments had turned to beautiful gold pieces of metal, if one were to have grabbed every segment present it would have appeared that it was to create the most captivating exquisite carriage. All these golden components began circling one another to eventually become one finished project. First came the four rims of the wheels followed by the fifty-two spokes, two smaller wheels, two larger wheels, one foot brake, one rear boot, one driver's seat and many more. What was once a greenhouse, was now a large beautiful unique golden carriage, instead of curtains it had opaque panes of shimmering and slightly illuminated white glass windows. Ella was completely awestruck and enticed greatly by what stood before her, "You really are my Fairy Godmother." Ella said appreciatively, "Of course, I don't go about transforming pumpkins for just anybody." Fairy Godmother replied with wit once more. "Now! Where's mice?" Fairy Godmother said and looked around the garden, "Mice, mice, mice, mice, mice." She repeated to herself for where else was she to get horses from? And there they were, Gus Gus, Jacqueline, Tilda and Teddy had all stood right by the fountain. Fairy Godmother briskly approached them and aimed directly at them with her wand and flicked her wand once more, she cast another transfiguration spell and said the spell enchantment "bibbidi-bobbidi-boo", first Gus Gus had begun to change before his friends, what was once a small tiny mouse with tiny ears had now become an enlarged version with abnormally bigger sized ears. Then soon after Gus Gus and the rest of his friends had turned into small miniature foals, and subsequently they grew and grew and changed into four beautiful pearl white charges better known as four white Lipizzan horses. Ella was once again completely amazed and mesmerized as her small little mouse friends had now been turned into large fully grown horses.