2 | i'm not the sloan who

S1 E1

S1 E1

a hard day's night

MADDISON AND CRISTINA WERE AT the canteen counter, picking up their food, after getting the lab results to Bailey.

"I want in on that surgery." Cristina says, aggressively, chewing on a protein bar. "You know, I want it, I want it so bad, I want it so so bad-"

"Okay! Yeah! I get it!" Maddison interrupts. "You want that surgery."

"I want it, I need it." Cristina repeats. "I have to have it."

"Keep this up and you're gonna be know as a brownnoser." Maddison tell her. "And no one likes brownnosers."

"Whatever. If I have to kiss ass to get the first surgery, you're gonna be damn sure I'll kiss ass." Cristina says.

"Ha." Maddison replies. "As if the attendings need anymore ass kissing. They all probably already have a god complex and think they're above everyone else. Trust me, I have met attendings and let me tell you, their ego's are the size of Mount Everest."

"Um, can you stop blocking the smoothie station?" A voice speaks up from behind Maddison.

Both girls turn around to see another doctor, in dark blue scrubs, indicating that he was an attending, waiting patiently with his food tray. Maddison's eyes widen.

"Ye-yeah." She stammers, and grabs Cristina and moves out of the way.

"Thanks." The doctor replies, and grabs what he wants from the smoothie station, and then turns around. "And a little tip for the next time you're talking about a specific group of people make sure that one of them is not standing behind you. Okay?"

"Yes sir." Maddison lets out, as Cristina tries not to laugh.

"THIS SHIFT IS A MARATHON, not a sprint, eat." George tells Izzie as he sits down.

"I can't." She sighs.