006

‼️Like/Vote and comment‼️

Friday 5th January.
2:53pm.

"Yuh deh home daddy, mi wahn Mek up yesterday to you

"Yuh deh home daddy, mi wahn Mek up yesterday to you." The woman voice said on the phone.

Just then Naldo grabbed the phone from me ending the call.

I just laughed picking up my phone.

"Breakfast is ready" I said walking downstairs.

I made some kool aid and by the time I was done he was downstairs sitting at the kitchen island watching as I poured the two glasses from the jug.

I warmed his food and mine back up in complete silence as I placed his drink and food in front of him and mine one seat down from him.

I took a bite of my toast then realised he was watching me.

"Why yah look pon mi suh, eat yuh food" i said looking at him in a irritated tone.

"Mi fraid" he said lowly keeping eye contact.

"Fi wah" i said confused.

"Poison" he said with a faint smile.

"Me. woulda really poison yuh, mi nah make no man mad me so you can gwan starve fi yuh self" I said as I continued to scroll on my feed.

Just then my plate was took and switched with another I ignored him and continue to eat out of the plate placed infront of me.

We was done and I was now washing up the dirty dishes once I finished I turned to see Naldo still sit down in di same place.