025

Only Bayka POV

Only Bayka POV...

📍Bayka house somewhere In Kingston📍

10:53am
Saturday 27th February.

Ronaldo Romario Billings| 20

"Why you can't tell me and me ah yuh man" I said on the other end of the bathroom door.

"No!" She shouted from the other side.

"Mi nah guh tell nobody b" I said trying to fiddle with the lock.

"Naldo move from the doorrrrr" she told.

"Mi nah move enuh, either you open dis or mi ago kick it arff" i said leaning on the door crossing my arms.

She kissed her teeth loudly "can run ah di shop fi me?" She asked softly.

🧠:Chro.

"Weh you want" I said still speaking to the door.

"Gwarn mi will send yuh the name and photo of it cause yuh nah go know it by name" she told me.

"Alright soon come, and try nuh Mek mi come back and yuh inna di same place" I said serious.

-15 minutes later-

"NE-I-r no dat nuh sound right n-aI-r" I repeated the label trying to pronounce it in the middle of the woman products isle.

I squinted my eyes looking at the photo Ty sent me again.

"I believe you ah try pronounce nair sir, it's top shelf isle 3, this is the woman face product isle"a worker came up behind me and said pointing in directions as she spoke.

"...Oh, weh dis do again" I asked.

"Is it for your personal use?" She said with a weird look.