016

3 weeks later...

Thursday 31st January

3:15pm

(Tyra) Alexis Julian Wallace| 19

"Yes, I'll let you know when the manager has reviewed you application it should take up to 4-5 business days" i said as formal as I could at the front desk to the evidently exhausted woman with a pushchair.

🧠: Hope pickney and man nuh stress mi out like dat one day, bless har.

She just sighed walking away it was at least her seventh time coming in after she sent off her form and bare in mind it has been only 3 days.

I worked as an assistant manager in my cousins hair and beauty salon it's my 4th day here and I wouldn't say I don't like it but it's not something I enjoy.

All I do is sit at the front desk answer calls, greet customers, confirm appointments and if the days short staffed I help with clients.

I mean it's nice to interact with people but when it comes to getting my co workers in line mi just can't bother.

I scanned over the clients list for today on the computer, I saw one was due in 5 minutes with kim.

🧠:Kmt

"Brandon weh Kim deh ?" I asked as he swept the floor.

Brandon was one of the workers I could actually get along with.

"She nuh still pon har lunch break." He answered standing up straight holding on the broom.

"Dat nuh done 15 minutes ago" i said annoyed.

"Well..she must know weh she ah do" he said as he continued to sweep.

🧠:Due time fi mi tell Kayla bout har.

I got up to get the working area prepared for the client.

5:15pm