Behave?

Amukelani's POV

"Slow down Sakhile.." he continues assaulting my breasts and damn it feels good. His one hand is massaging my breast while the other one is being assaulted by his tongue. "Why you ghosting me?" he asks. Why am i ghosting him? The answer is simple I don't want him but do I tell him that no... "Busy schedule."

He stops with what his doing and looks at me. "Your baby daddy? You promised to explain it to me." he says. Why do I have to explain my past relationship with him or do you call it a relationship nje because it was fake? "Why?" I ask. "I just want to know." "We dated and then yeah we had a child."

"You into high profile men neh." he says. "I'm not about to deal with your insecurities. If you have a problem with me having a child with a high profile guy then we can just quit." I say. "No its not that...I was just saying." "Yeah nami I'm just saying." "I'm sorry." "Yeah. You just bored me." I adjust my bra and fix my top and wear my blazer.

"I'm sorry Amukelani." he says. "Keep your apologies. Why does it seem like you have a problem with him?" I ask. "No its just that I know him from his arrest and all that." "Oh okay. Please go." "I..okay." He stands up and fixes himself and then leaves. Once the door shuts I sigh. People know how to piss me off and ruin my mood.

£

I get inside my house and go upstairs. I enter my bedroom and i strip off my clothes and enter the shower. The hot water detangles my knots on my body and i take the loofah and scrub the sweat off it. After 20 minutes I'm done and i exit the shower and wrap the towel around my body. I've never been this annoyed in my life.

How dare a person question my choice of men? Not that I chose the guy myself, he was given to me on a silver platter but still why? Surely he can't be intimidated over an ex? Woo shem insecurities are real. I should have used that as an opportunity to end things but did I, no. Anyways let me stop stressing about irrelevant men in my life.

I get out of the bathroom and sit on my bed. I take the phone off my nightstand and i see a message from Sthembiso. I've been keeping a distance from him since that whole semi fight or was it a fight but yeah we haven't been talking so I'm surprised he texted me.

I'm still angry at him trying to make me look like an untrustworthy person which I'm not. He loves playing the victim in this situation when we both know we wronged each other equally I just took it too far by keeping his child away from him but still it doesn't give him the right to play the victim.

Sthembiso Khoza: Hey. Can we meet up tomorrow at Mochachos. I want us to talk things out I don't like the tension between us.
Me: What time?
Sthembiso Khoza: 13:00. Gateway and please bring Sino I miss her.
Me: Fine I'll be there. If you try and piss me off I'll shoot you.
Sthembiso Khoza: Only if you don't piss me off first.
Me: Fine we will have a battle on who shoots who first.

I put the phone on the nightstand and take the lotion from my cupboard and start lotioning my body. I wear my silk pjama top and shorts and tie my robe. I plait my hair into 'goodnighties' or amagodo and wear my bonnet. I go downstairs and Sino runs to hug me.