Chapter 10: He doesn't care anymore

*2 weeks later*
Beauty P.O.V.

Hey guys so they kept me in the hospital for two weeks. I've been in and out of sleep. Today is my release day, honestly i just wanna go home and sleep. I dont even remember the last time I've talked to Jay since the argument. I feel like he overreacted, I mean come on how am I supposed to just pop out the fact that I have lung cancer and I'm dying slowly. I do miss him though......

Jays P.O.V.
God its been two weeks since our argument and not once have I called her. I feel bad about yelling at her like that, but hey she should have told me anyway I heard her and that "gay" nigga been doing stuff behind my back. So I'm good I moved on though......

Beautys P.O.V.
I get my phone out of my purse and call cammy the nurse told me i can go and she wheeled me down to the release place.

*Phone convo*

BaeCam: yes B

BaeB: I'm ready cammy

BaeCam: Kay I'll be there in like 10 minutes

BaeB: Kay
*END OF CONVO*
*10 minutes later*

Cammy pulls up and Brandons with him. I love Brandon but I just want it to be me and cammy right now. Cammy gets out and opens Brandons door signaling for him to let me sit in the front. Then helps me out of my wheel chair into the car.

"Babe I'm going to drop you off at home" cammy said referring to Brandon
"Kay baby"

We drop Brandon off at home and go to my favorite thinking place on the beach.

"Okay B talk to me"
"About what cammy?" I askes knowing he meant about Jay
"Dont plag dumb with me B, have you talked to him?"
"No and I dont want to"
"You lying"
"Okay I do want to talk to him but I'm scared"
"Call him now"
"No I cant" I said starting to cry
"B now"
"Okay but what do I say?"
"Tell him how you feel"

*phone convo* (beauty's number is not saved in Jays phone so there is no contact name)

Jay: who is this?

(310) 981-2135: Its Beauty who else would it be

Jay: your number not saved soooo

(310) 981-2135: oh.... Um I need to talk to you

Jay: about?

(310) 981-2135: us

Jay: I told you there is no more us BYE!
*END OF CONVO*

I started to cry my eyes out into cammy's shirt which looks new well looked new before i started crying.

"What's wrong B?"
"He doesnt care anymore" I muffled
"Of course he does he probably just doesnt wanna show it"
"No he doesnt, Cammy just take me home I wanna be alone please"
"Kay B"

The whole car ride was silent except for my whimpering. We arived at my house i said bye to cammy and went inside. I went to my room locked the door hooked my speaker up played W.A.Y.S. by Jhené Aiko and turned it up to 100, took my clothes off and went to sleep. (Reminder its like 8 pm)

Jays P.O.V.
I layed in my bed all night thinkng about Beauty. I dont really miss her I guess she was just another lying hoe added to my list. Besides I'm laying here with my new girl she pretty and thick, she aint no Beauty Carter but she close enough. I like her though..... But i like beauty more......... I think