It all happened so quickly..

"TRAINING, FOUR IN THE MORNING SHARP, EVERY MINUTE YOUR LATE IS EVERY HOUR YOU SPEND ON NIGHT SHIFT."

I stood straight, my head slightly looking up, my hands behind my back and my face as cold as ice.
It was my first day in one of the most lethal special forces team known to man.

There stood three other recruits all being squirmish, fidgeting looking men shorter than myself.
I'm 5,10 tall but not something to be blown away in the wind. I don't cry no matter what the circumstances my heart remains icy.

"Y/N."

Called Sergeant Johnny MacTavish

"YES sir."

I kept my eyes straight not looking at him until we were at ease.

"You're on watch tonight do not slack off you'll be watched"

I was use to people believing I was just some smug girl who happened to get herself into the army so when I heard I was doing the first night watch I took this opportunity to find myself some kind of..friend.
Just to keep myself entertained of course.

"YES sir"

Sergeant MacTavish left the camp from what I could see from my prefieral vision and we all went at ease.
It was already around nine o' clock and It the air was humid and cold but the wind was almost warm.

I walked out onto the grass glancing at the training tent and gym deck.
When I finally found myself out onto my post I noticed a presence some where out in the darkness. It was a cigarette being used near a few trees only Illuminating an incredibly tall looking figure.

A tall man..huh. I thought to myself smiling in my head. I was not use to someone being taller than myself so it'd be nice to feel average height for once.

"Are you on watch too?"

I called out confidently shouting slightly since they was quite some numbers away.
What if it's a women.. I thought to myself even better I suppose.

In that moment the figure started walking towards me. I hesitated a little holding my fire arm to my side incase this wasn't any allay.

"Ja my friend I'm König~"

I was taken back a little moving my hands back to my sides and looking up. God..he was taller than I thought I could say maybe six foot..something..

"Hallo?"

He said, as his eyes peering at me through his hood. He looked suspicious of me and I still couldn't see his face very well but by the sound of his voice..he's German..?

"I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you"

I realized now that this is what Sergeant MacTavish meant by being "watched".

"I believe your new, ja? Once your shift is done come by the training tent we can get to know each other better ja?"

I liked this one's voice..it just sounded good. I couldn't explain it but I love it so I knew I had to accept the offer, did he perhaps like my voice? Or was it my height..

"I'll be there sir"

He froze for a second and than came back looking down at me once again

"Bitte call me könig"

I smiled and checked the time on my watch it had been half an hour and I could already see someone walking out to swap places with me..I suppose I was just going to follow this tall man to where he talked about. We're we really just going to get to know eachother?

"Come with me"

König said softly his voice still deep and accent filled.

I did so and followed him to a large tent where I could see LT riley standing against the wall with his eyes closed.
It was this moment I took a look at König he was almost seven foot and has an incredible build. His hood was large and his eyes were..beautiful. brown, big, tired looking but so beautiful.

He turned to look at me fully his eyes now getting a good look at me

"Oha! You're.. very tall my friend"

I noticed little smile lines around his eyes they were cute..

"yes your very tall as well"

Before I could say any more ghost who was now standing behind me grippind me hard on the shoulder.

"Long time no see lov"

It gave me chills to know he still calls me that, all the memories of his forcefulness his roughness his..
I couldn't think of it and I just closed my eyes tensely

"Y/N are you alright?"

König said as he shoved ghosts hand off my shoulder. He noticed my clear discomfort and took me by the hand to the other side of the camp leaving ghost standing there

"Why did you help me? I'm pretty much a stranger am I not?"

I felt awkward like I was some cringe American drama and I was that one girl.

"Ja, you may be... but..ah I know you have some kind of a past with ihn"

I looked confused..he knew that by just the word 'love'?

I suppose it wasn't hard to guess. So I didn't reply. His hand was still holding mine and I lightly tightened my grip onto his hands.

"o..h I.. "

He groaned a little mumbling his words.
His eyes were looking wide open looking down at our hands intertwine. Was..he nervous? He was the one who held my hand first to take me away.

"Y/N would it be wrong of me to ask where your sleeping dorm is?"

I couldn't tell what he was thinking or how he was feeling his face was completely covered..was he trying to..get with me or something? Of course I wouldn't complain..but so sudden?

"Its D22 close to second camp"

It was when I said this I now noticed ghost was watching us..like he was trying to hear our conversation. I now knew why könig was asking where my dorm was.

He wanted to make sure I got back..
Safe.