Not So Fast

K-könig?

My heart was beating out of my chest. I'd never felt so nervous all of a sudden. I felt like a teenager all over again.

König put his large veiny hands on my chest softly, grapping my boobs and then gliding his fingers down my stomach, waist, hips.. until he gently rested it on my crotch

"Y/n..can I feel du hier?"

His thick German accent coughed out of him with his trembly nervous vocal cords. I only nodded, not wanting to show him my desperation of physical touch.

He removed my military cargo pants like it was nothing, but a small obstacle he could flick over. He gently slipped two fingers into my panties. I got a tingling sensation from that..it was like my body was on fire.

He pushed his fingers in between my pussy flaps and found my clit, he stopped for a moment looking up at me with big cute looking eyes.

"I'm so verhungern für du"

He was so...hungry for me? Ahhh I was going to explode right on the spot I squeezed my thighs together only to remember his fingers were on my clit at this very moment. He felt the squeeze and I saw his eyes squint from a smile.

He began to rub it slowly but because his fingers were to big and long it felt like his..you know..was on it..and I'm telling you it feels so good.

"I-i..really like this"

I couldn't even get my words out and he began to go faster two fingers swirling around my clit while his other hand began to go lower down my pussy entering my hole and sticking his big fingers in it.

At first it felt like just the finger tips but then it felt likely he was really inside of me, like I had something huge in me.
I tried to look down but he was rubbing my clit so well my head cocked back and I felt myself get all light headed..I felt like I was about to cum.

"Ahh bitte ah du are so weich inside"

He started moaning loudly like before when I was sucking on him..what was he so turned on from?

I looked down to see his fingers weren't inside my pussy but his ten inch cock was.
My eyes closed and I let out a whimper. I knew his fingers weren't that big.
Yet he continued to circle my clit over stimulating me till I bled cum.

He let out a soft long groan tilting his head up gasping for air.
His thrusts were getting really quick and I felt him get deeper and deeper inside of me.

"Y/N..bitte sitzen on spitze of mich so wir dürfen finish together"

He wanted me to sit on him..in other words switch positions because he...likes me on top *wink wink*

I nod approvingly and switch positions with him again, him now on the bed and I sitting on him.

"This is okay yes?"

He asked, gently making sure I had consent..it was cute more attractive than any guy I've ever met.

He pushed his huge package into my pussy struggling to find the entrance. He took it out after a second of it being in and started rubbing his tip on my clit, letting out little gasps of air as he did so.
It felt so good I was getting butterflys all around my pussy.
He kept playing with it until after some time he pushed it inside of me.
He looked at me as though he was expecting something and nudged my hips a little.

"Oh so you want me to do all the work?"

I giggled and started bouncing on his dick taking in his entire ten inch erect package from the top to the bottom.
My ass was beginning to get sore and Königs voice was started to crack as he couldn't hold his moans any longer.

"Ich bin about zo cum"
He was trembling, his eyes were glued to mine.

"Then cum inside my love~"

He looked stunned then like he had never had a nickname or 'compliment' like that before.
Only for me to realize he had just came on the back off my ass.

'Just an average 141 task force night'
I laughed in my head.
König reached his arms out to hug me pulling me in, to fall onto his chest. I did so and felt myself drift slowly into sleep. Every now and then I felt the sensation of someone kissing my face, forhead and lips while other times I felt something wet on my legs.

As morning came and I awoke..König was gone. I soon realized I had been cleaned up and my clothes had been dressed on me.
Did König really do all this?
..it's more than a gentlemen it's almost princess treatment.

I checked the time remembering my morning duties, and training.
It was 3:50..I had time to stretch before training begins.
But I can't stop thinking about last night..the whole fuck was..amazing.

There was a knock on the door.