Jealous

Narrator POV

Grace is working at her job after school when Lucy, who is well known in the school, came in with her friends grace, ignored it and started talking to a coworker which Lucy didn't take well.

Grace POV

"How much longer do I have to be here?" I groaned making my friend, Lea, chuckle patting my back.

"You came here about 3 hour ago you have a long way to go honey." She replied smiling as I groaned again.

"Well look at that we have a big group coming in." Lea said as I looked over to the doors to see none other than Lucy and her goons.

"Can you take them?" I asked as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow curious.

"Why? You know them?" She asked as I sighed nodding.

"Yeah they are quite popular at my school." I explained as she nodded understandingly.

"Ok I'll take them because I care about you." She replied dramatically making me chuckle as she hugged me tight.

"Alright alright get off me geez." I groaned as I felt someone staring holes into the back of my head.

When I turned to look it was Lucy glaring at me?

"Well she's not a happy cookie." Lea teased as she grabbed her pen and paper, walking over to the table, where Lucy was.

I didn't wanna sit and watch so I took other tables distracting me from the table not long after I went behind the counter where Lea already was.

"You took their order already?" I asked shocked at how quick she was but she shook her head.

"Nope, she wanted you to be her server no one else." She said patting shoulder chuckling.

"Good luck Gracie, I'll take the table you got." She said as she went to my table that I had just taken.

"Good evening I'm grace, I'll be your server today." I said kindly as everyone smiled but Lucy, who just looked at me.

Everyone ordered their food except Lucy who continued to look at me until I left the table getting their food and drinks.

After the restraint closed down me and Lea left into the directions of our cars when I saw Lucy standing, waiting for me.

"Lucy? What are you doing here? I thought you left." I questioned as she stood there staring at me.

"Who's the girl?" She asked annoyed as I stood there confused.

"My coworker?" I replied.

"Why does she call you 'gracie'?" She asked as I scoffed.

"Why do you care, Lucy?" I asked her as she came close to me and replied.

"Because no one calls you that so why does she?" She asked again.

"Because she's my friend Lucy." I replied as I got into my car but she went to my window which I rolled down.

"Just..drive safe Gracie." She said using the nickname as she walked away a tint of an emotion in her eyes that I read immediately.

Jealousy.