Chapter 3

Chapter 3: A lover's revenge... Gone wrong.

"Satan Away, Please please, I'm sorry don't kill me!"

A red hair lady bleeding from the right side of her neck, weirdly in a female business suit crawled away from Alistair who glared down at her with a sharp menacing gaze, his light blue, and grey eyes shun as his sclera was pitch black with black veins around his eyes, He bit the woman on her neck earlier injecting her with his werewolf venom and she was rapidly losing the feeling of her body; now she could only crawl away from the monster behind her, Who stalked her slowly giving her false hope she could escape if she crawled faster.

"You say I can not know what love is? Who permitted you to go through my mind? Who gave you the audacity?" Alistair's irises threatened to turn golden as they flashed the colour bright golden multiple times lifting his hand he folded them and the woman's legs bent the other way.

"Alis-tair, ple-ase don't kill her" Another Red hair while bloodied and burnt hair had fallen off with some burnt skin and she could barely open her eyes when she didn't her bright blue eyes greeted the world due to unknown reasons; she managed to cough out blood while stopping Alistair from ending the life of the other woman, She lay beside two huge doors which also had black burn marks around them to the side there was a flame thrower which was the cause of her predicament.

"Shit, Why did I let this happen?" Alistair's eyes softened a lot and he stared at the woman who had multiple black veins spreading through her body as her eyes slowly rolled behind her head all were effects of his poison.

Alistair remembered how all of this happened due to him showing a moment of weakness and sighed he didn't expect it at all it seems he underestimated the abilities of the vampires in this world.

It started a couple of hours after New years when...

Flashback

It was the first hour of the New Year, and the entire town decided to publicly celebrate New Year as goodwill from their state heads, So even though it was the beginning of a new day and still very dark almost everyone was outside.

That everyone didn't include Emily or Emma.

"It's just a scheme for high ranking Vampires to feast on innocent humans" Emily shook her head from the couch as she watched the Tv newscasters declare a showing of a celebrity from the site of the celebration.

"That's right folks If you decided to miss out on tonight's New Year celebration then you're missing out on the surprise showing of a celebrity concert right here in Forks."

The three of them sat on the three-sitter couch, Emily with the remote wearing a thick brown robe and green facial mask sitting on the left edge of the couch, Emma sat on the right side wearing a plain white baggie shirt that covered down to her lap and under it, she had a red female boy short on, Both of them having on no bra.

Alistair sat in the middle wearing a white robe also wearing a facial mask like Emily, his long silk white hair wasn't braided so Emma held a bit of it wrapping it around her palms occasionally pulling it to gain his attention every down and then.

They spent Christmas Eve, Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve together, Although Alistair and Emily had some formal moments, Emma made sure to remove that between her and Alistair and wouldn't mind it if Alistair were to see her naked, 'Somebody needed to tell her intimacy is common between friends' Alistair sighed.

"Which music celebrity do you think they called?" Alistair asked; he was familiar with this habit from his world, Vampires will host a massive party or Grand event then at the peak of celebrating they'd feast on normal humans' blood, But unlike these vampires, Vampire from his world don't need to kill all the time they feed, unlike these breakable ones.