max x reader

Requested by GrzanQ

Being stuck in a endless loop of work never clicks with anybody, either the job is very tiering or your boss is a total jerks who gives you extra shifts .

Regardless it never helped with the summer heat . You sometimes think about taking a break and going places you just had to arrange things first.

After finally taking a vacation you finally feel like yourself again, there's nothing to concern or bother you anymore.

You take a walk around the streets you meet max who happened to be having a walk on the street as well . She had been your friend for a while now except that you two don't meet very much often.
You waved for her and she sees it .

" y/n ! Hi " said max

" oh , Maxine hello" you responded waving to her .

"what's up i haven't seen you in a while , how have you been is everything good?" She asked .

" well , im good recently took a break  actually . My job was starting to tire me off"

"oh you're on vacation too? "

"uh ... yeah why the question though?" asked y/n.

"well i was going to go on a vacation too and maybe we can go together?  would you like to join me ?"

"i would love too but  Where?"asked y/n

"To the beach silly, i think itd be great to relax and  cool off the heat"

"That would be great but what about the city ?"

"Well, about that ...surge said he'll cover for me " the girl replied .

"If you say so . Then when will we go ?" You ask

"In a day or two maybe anytime that suits you "

After some discussions you finally agreed with max on they day you will go , the things you'll take with you and how much you'll stay .

When the day you two depart arrived you grab the things you packed for the trip and went to the place where youd meet max . She had said that you'll be meeting in a the supercity station to get your ride there since it might take a while .

You finally arrive to the station and meet up with maxine , for a reason her packing seemed to be mostly energy drinks well she does like it but such amount really isn't healthy.

However with no more time to waste you  get into the vehicle taking you to the destination, sure the ride was gonna be long but now the only thing separating you from the beach  was just the waiting time .

After some time you start to feel bored of the road , although you tried to distract yourself but nothing worked. You look to max who has fallen asleep, Maybe you can sleep too .

Yet you could almost swear that you feel excited for this its been a long  time when you last been to the beach .

After you finally reach your destination you got to get a good look at the beach , seeing the blue surface with the call waves made you feel relaxed it felt as if your stress is washed away.

You stretch out your arms feeling the warm rays of sunshine on your skin, max was right after all it is relaxing. a while after you feel a tap on your shoulder it was max .

She said  that youd still go to the hotel to drop your stuff first then you'd hit the beach after. When you were done you finally got to rest at the shore you had Played with max a lot and even collected a lot of sea shells.

You made a necklace out of a few for max as a  "thanks" thanking her for taking you with her  . she blushed a bit at the gift but still accepted it anyways.