QnA with tmante

Heyo fellow readers,yours truly here <3

Its about time i open the QnA, because im starting to think i forgor lmao. (And since im still working on the requests )

So feel free to ask :3 I'll be answering them soon

Answers

AimBoi7 its ok,ill give it a pass .
No,the questions dont have to be about bs only feel free to ask about other things.

As for the progress it honestly depends on the brawler and the reader character i need to write . sometimes its very fast other times its slow but i still enjoy writing them anyway.

TamaratheMortisfan yes, i love to write

karlsstatuecock i used to like clash of clans and brawl ( although i might quit soon because the grind is too much tiering to keep on repeating every season)

As Fun fact : my first game of supercell was clash of clans on year 2019 before i started brawl .

But before that there's a game from devsisters .

Cookie run oven break on 2018.

And Cookie run kingdom on 2021( i was so hyped for it)

I like these two a lot .

And lastly there's Ragnarok mmorpg

This one here was the first game that ive probably played in my life lol

This one here was the first game that ive probably played in my life lol. Its on 2011 2012

For a reason it managed to hold a very dear place in my heart,im not sure how or why. But. It was so fun to play i made so much friends there.

Sadly the game got shut down at some point in 2017 2018 ?
I can't remember when but as much id miss it i have to say that i came to terms its over .

Although other varieties have came out like Ragnarok m enteral love and others but ill probably gonna never try em not because they're bad but, because well... i did say i came to terms with the classic shutting down so its probably the end for me when it comes to ragnarok.

Ps : word of honor for valkyrie randgris ( i used to love this fella)

Ps 2 - this is too much lmao

Aquilla_AC3 the reason that made me write on wattpad and make this book is I after i read biribar's book
It is thanks to them i was inspired to write here.

As for the 2nd question my favorite brawler is 8bit the only thing that bothers me is that everyone targets you to fill their super .

i happen to play him too much so i think im ok with him but the one brawler i am definitely  horrible at playing is bo