Charlie x oc

Requested by Soviet_Onion15

Its that time of the year BRAWL TALK!

Mostly its one brawler introduced but In this case two brawlers were introduced.

Charlie who is the main attraction of her circus .

A french performer who arrived to starr park spreading the wonders of her amazing circus to the park .

Dont blink or you'll miss it. Thats what they always say .

And the second brawler Reza.

He was the leader of his gang trio,Desert Pillagers.

In a way they were like golden arm gang except for the fact that they were even more brutal .

Yet again the desert pillagers are definitely NOT the trio to mess with .
The gang members would definitely kill you with no hesitation they've done it before and they'll do it again.

Its what they do and there's no changing they're mind once its set .

Speaking of them Reza was definitely not happy upon his arrival

Not in a bad way but the fact he had less attention compared to charlie .

In reza's mind he expected to be praised, even glorified for his status as a king of thiefs .

Having established his name through various places, even craved it to people's minds. It would strike fears in their hearts once heard.

Except that it didn't happen for this time.

So yet again he stayed in the shadows , and he despised every second of it .

Thanks to this so called charlie.

From that on reza had swore to himself to reclaim his position again .

It doesn't matter how or why he decided to and so he will.

Regardless of her getting all the Spotlight. Reza wasn't willing to give up easily not without a good fight .

He had never shown hate towards charlie but still he feels a bit envious as he keeps on getting over shadowed by her .

So in order to fulfill his dreams he had to study her .Her attacks, super gadgets and star powers.He would even watch every match shes participates  in .

Sure its all part of his plan , his key to victory and a ticket to golden life.

But for now he had to live with the constant teasing from charlie .

Although he had probably tried to live with it .but he couldn't be keeping everything to himself for too long.

Charlie could swear she've seen him upset but eventually before she'd take action.Reza did first.

He ended up challenging charlie.

Finally ! The perfect opportunity to prove himself!

A brawl match!

Because what's better that a one to one its all up to you to fend for yourself.
3
2
1

BRAWL!

The match begins with both brawlers running in the same direction and began their attacking each other.

He had tried his best to  as much as he could although Charlie's swiftness but he still knows that as long he keeps his distance making it hard for charlie to either land a hit nor get her super.

Eventually as minutes pass the arena began to get surrounded by the green gas.

Both brawlers were starting to run out of time . As much as reza tried to dodge Charlie's attacks, unfortunately he was cornered by the smoke not to mention the spiders .