Chapter 12

He Shi Qingfan returned to the dormitory after dinner, Jiang Xuenian was outside door 506, clenched his fists, and said to Shi Qingfan: "Squad leader, come on tomorrow, wait for you to break the record again!"

Shi Qingfan's long eyelashes trembled, "Thank you."

Silence for a few seconds, then Shi Qingfan said: "You too..."

"Qing Fan!"

Shiqing Sanskrit was not finished, the door of 506's dormitory suddenly opened from inside, Gong Linglang walked out and stood in front of Shi Qingfan, separating Shi Qingfan and Jiang Xuenian.

"You finally came back to Qingfan! I haven't had dinner yet, will you accompany me to the cafeteria?"

Gong Linglang completely ignored Jiang Xuenian, Shi Qingfan frowned slightly, "Linglang."

Jiang Xuenian waved his hand indifferently, his red lips curved: "Mr. monitor~ Let's work together tomorrow~"

Shi Qingfan's expression softened: "Come on."

Seeing Jiang Xuenian entering the opposite dormitory, Shi Qingfan asked Gong Linglang, "Is it intentional just now?"

Gong Linglang raised her head and pouted unhappily: "Who let that hateful Jiang Xuenian haunt you all the time. Don't forget what she did to you. Qingfan, You must never forgive her so easily!"

Shi Qingfan glanced at dormitory 508, and did not discuss Jiang Xuenian's problem with Gong Linglang again: "Let's go, go to the cafeteria."

Gong Linglang identified Jiang Xuenian as a bad person, Shi Qingfan felt that it was better to let her see the explanation.

Jiang Xuenian stretched out on the bed when she returned to her room, and was sore all over. She suspected that she might not be able to get off the bed tomorrow.

After lying down for ten minutes, Jiang Xuenian got up with difficulty, and agreed to help Shi Qingfan solve the matter of assisting plagiarism, she could not keep her promise.

Jiang Xuenian took out the notebook of Shi Qingfan that "Jiang Xuenian" stole from the innermost drawer, found a new notebook and copied it from the first page.

Others copied the content, but Jiang Xuenian copied the font.

Shi Qingfan's calligraphy is very beautiful and should have been practiced specially. He has his own style, and the style of the brush is cold. Every time Jiang Xuenian writes a word, the appearance of Shi Qingfan will appear in his mind. At the same time, I sigh that there are such good-looking people in the world, which is really the gospel of Yan control~

At 8:00 on Saturday morning, the students in class 3 go to the classroom to gather first

When Jiang Xuenian woke up at 7:30, he felt that there was nothing on his body that was not sore, and he couldn't even lift his arms when brushing his teeth.

After washing, I put on blue and white sportswear. When I went out, the door opposite 506 was closed.

In the classroom, Tan Ying saw that it was almost time for everyone to come, and he repeated the order of the game. Just after he finished speaking, Jiang Xuenian dragged his sore body and pushed open the door.

"Report."

"Come in." Tan Ying watched Jiang Xuenian walk to her seat and sit down, and said to her tablemate, "Yin Yan, you will discuss the game precautions with Jiang Xuenian later. Say it again."

Yin Yan: "...good teacher." I knew that sitting next to Jiang Xuenian would not be good!

Tan Ying finished the rest of the matter and said, "Let's go, go to the playground to gather."