Chapter 70

And Ling Xinghuai agreed to come to the military camp on Saturday and Sunday, Jiang Yue sent Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan back to Jiang's house.

Before the two got out of the car, Jiang Yue suddenly stopped Shi Qingfan, his black eyes similar to Jiang Xuenian looked at her seriously and said, "You have a good relationship with Xuenian, and I also regard you as My sister. If you don't like it in the future, you don't have to go back, just come home during the holidays."

Shi Qingfan was stunned, Jiang Xuenian smiled and pushed her, and answered for her: "I know, brother."

Shi Qingfan came back to his senses, looked at Jiang Xuenian, then looked at Jiang Yue, and said solemnly, "Thank you, brother."

Jiang Yue's handsome face raised a smile: "My two younger sisters are so good, Colonel Ling is afraid to be envious."

The results came out at 8 o'clock this evening, and the nanny stopped holding the computer at 7 o'clock after hearing that, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan were not in a hurry.

The exam is not difficult for the two of them. After all, Jiang Xuenian is the first or Shi Qingfan is the first. It is the same for the whole family.

At eight o'clock, the nanny immediately looked at the note at hand and entered the information of Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan to check the results of the two. "Jiang Xuenian, with a written test score of 199 and a physical test score of 99, Bincheng ranked first."

"Shi Qingfan, the written test score is 199, the physical test score is 99, and the Bencheng ranking... is also the first!"

"Xue Nian, Qing Fan, you two are tied for first place!"

Jiang Xuenian was a little surprised when he heard the score: "Qingqing, why isn't your physical test a full score?"

One point of her physical test score is estimated to be reduced because the invigilator is too disappointed, how could Shi Qingfan lose one point?

The nanny is numb next to her, and a full score is the norm, and a minus one point is not unusual.

Shi Qingfan's eyes flashed, avoiding Jiang Xuenian's sight, and said, "I don't know either."

Jiang Xuenian leaned in front of her and smiled: "You must know, there is something you can't say to me, tell me, I won't laugh at you."

Shi Qingfan's slender eyelashes trembled in a panic, finally made up his mind, raised his eyes, a shy look in his light brown eyes, "I, I suddenly thought of you during the exam, Lost."

The panic person became Jiang Xuenian, she swallowed nervously, "Yes, yes, I didn't expect you to lose a point."

After speaking, Jiang Xuenian turned around and said to the nanny as usual: "Auntie, please call and tell my father and my brother about our scores. Qingqing and I are now going to fill in the school application. ' His fingers were clutching the hem of the clothes tightly, and his palms were wet.

"Okay, I'll go now, the chief and Jiang Yue must be very happy to know."

The nanny left to make a phone call, and only Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan were left in the study.

[Don't be mean to your friends! ]

Jiang Xuenian took a deep breath, calmed down his fast heartbeat, then turned around and said, "I owe you a penny to compensate you, I have to think about it."

Shi Qingfan lowered his eyes and thought to himself: It would be best to compensate me for yourself.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan applied to Beishan Military Academy together. Shi Qingfan chose the communication command major. This major has no gender requirements and is the preferred major for many Oga applicants.