Chapter 64

Jiang Kai's arrival temporarily resolved the crisis.

Dr. Luo extracted pheromones for Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan, and said: "I will mail these two pheromones to Professor Zhang Kuiyun, and I will keep an eye on the progress of the research and development of pheromone stripping agents. Please leave two contact information, and I will notify you when the drug is developed."

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan wrote their mobile phone numbers on the list, and Dr. Luo took the list and said, "Okay, Jiang Xuenian, you just need to pay attention to marking it in time every month. Shi Qingfan will do."

Xu Jie said to Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan: "Because the students are divided at different times, the college entrance examination is held every two months, and there is still half a month before the next college entrance examination. Your grades are stable, there is nothing good. I'm worried. Go back and think about which university you want to go to, and the school will help you with the formalities."

"Thank you, Xu Xiao."

Xu Jie finished talking with Jiang Xuenian Shi Qingfan, and walked to the three parents with a serious expression, "Mr. Shi, Lieutenant General Jiang, Ms. Qiu, Jiang Xuenian accidentally marked Shi Qingfan, yes Our school is poorly managed, we will definitely take the corresponding responsibility, and we can find a time to talk about the relevant compensation."

Shi Lian is not bad for money, and for him, it is a good thing that Shi Qingfan was marked by Jiang Xuenian, he was too happy. Therefore, Shi Lian waved his hand and said generously: "I don't need to compensate here."

Xu Jie then asked Jiang Kai and the silent Qiu Fanrou.

Jiang Kai glanced at Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan, who were sitting there who didn't know what to say, and said gently, "Mr. Shi has the right to not compensate. But after all, the victim They are two children, and they are adults, how about your school compensate them one hundred thousand yuan?"

Shi Qingfan stopped using the money from Shi's family when she was very young, and Shi Lian never gave her money. When she wants to go to university in the future, what Shi Qingfan lacks most is money.

As for Jiang Xuenian, it may be that Shiqing Fan is independent, everything depends on himself, and he has learned something along the way. The card that Jiang Kai gave her has only spent a few times so far. Hundred yuan, and these hundreds of yuan, after she won the city's league bonus, she also entered the bank card.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan didn't want to use the family's money, Jiang Kai respected them, but didn't want them to be in a difficult situation because of money. Besides, this money was originally what Saint Leith College should compensate them.

"Lieutenant Jiang, you can rest assured that this compensation will be no problem. When I go back to school, I immediately told the principal that I will try to reach the accounts of Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan today."

Jiang Kai nodded in satisfaction, raised his hand and called Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan over, and said to Shi Qingfan kindly: "There is still half a month before the exam, do you want Qingfan to come? Our family accompanies Xue Nian to study together?"

Shi Qingfan was stunned, and subconsciously glanced at Qiu Fanrou: "Is it okay?"

Jiang Kai said: "Of course you can. Aunt Qiu and I each have work to do and won't go home unless necessary, and Xue Nian's brother rarely goes back. There is a nanny at home to help with cooking and cleaning. , the two of you just have to concentrate on your studies."

She can no longer live in the dormitory of Saint Leith College, and she does not want to go home. Shi Qingfan had no reason to refuse, and agreed, "Thank you, Uncle Jiang."