Evil's Escort

It was the next day, and Beacon was livelier than ever. Ozpin and Ironwood stood next to each other, overseeing the operation. True to the professor's words, a high-profile prisoner is being moved from Vale to Atlas. That they know of, at least, the display yesterday didn't exactly calm their nerves, so Ironwood opted to put far more security than needed. Better safe than sorry. To them, Y/n is just a very skilled human who happens to know too much.

Speaking of which, we see the young man in question being escorted to a bullhead. His arms were restrained to his body, and chains were stretched out around him to keep him in place.

(A/n: Something like this)

He looked to be... In the middle of a spider web. As he was being escorted, he perked up at the sight of a familiar group of four.

 As he was being escorted, he perked up at the sight of a familiar group of four

Team RWBY, the same team that "defeated" him. He fought the urge to chuckle as he composed himself and just kept a smile on his face. He looked around to see a hilarious amount of security around him when all they were transporting was... Him. He wondered why team RWBY was here but just assumed they were here to bask in their glory... Which will be short-lived, but he'll let them... For now.

As they inched closer, he saw Ozpin waiting for them with his cane and General Ironwood with a hand on his holster... Paranoid much?

Y/n: Quite the party we have here. All this for me, Oz? You shouldn't have.

Unsurprised, Ozpin sighed from his mocking as he looked at the General and reached his hand out.

Ozpin: I'll leave it to you, General. Do inform me if you've gained anything useful.

Ironwood: Will do, professor.

Ozpin: Team RWBY will assist in escorting the fugitive.

Y/n: *snickers*

Managing to stop himself from a laughing fit, he composed himself when all eyes were on him. They saw a tear go down his eye, and he looked like he was hyperventilating.