Prologue

If you asked a child today if they would prefer to be the good guy or the bad guy, what would they say? Let's be honest. Everybody wants to be the hero. Deny it if you must. At the end of the day, everyone had fantasized about saving the day at least once in their own imagination. There's the old saying that "no one is ever born evil, only influenced." In the words of the Joker, "All it takes is one bad day."

Well... What If I told you the bad day for this world... It was a birth. I can hear you asking how one mere child can be such a bad thing for this world. Well, to start, by no means is this child ordinary. He may look human, but I assure you there's more to him than meets the eye.

The scene reveals an individual sitting cross-legged as they turn the book's pages in their hands. We see the room the person is in consists of a bland bed and beside a nightstand with a bookcase beside that. There was a guitar hanging on the side of the bookcase. The person sat in the middle of the box-like room with glass for walls. Outside the room was only darkness until a doorway opened up with three silhouettes stepping inside.

The person sitting down smirked ever so slightly as he read his book. The person had visible long hair, green eyes, and an impressive jawline. He wore a grey shirt and black pants accompanied by black socks. Strands of his long hair fell before him, making him huff it away. He ignored the three people glaring daggers at him as he lightly touched his tongue with his finger and flipped to the next page of his book. Soon enough, he heard a loud banging on the glass wall that would make some believe it would have shattered.

???: Hey, are you deaf!? We're talking to you-

???: General! Shouting will benefit no one in this conversation!

???: And yet you just did the same. *chuckles* You see the irony, don't you?

The man inside the prison stood up with newfound energy and, placed his book back on the bookshelf, and looked back at the three individuals with a big grin. He looked at what seemed to be a man in white with what looked to be a metal arm and some older man with a cane, and a woman with blond hair.

???: Now that we have your attention, Mr. Y/n, we would like to-

Y/n: Nope, still not joining your little academy of sellouts. Nor am I interested in being a pawn in this feud between you and your ex-wife.

He said calmly as he glided his hand across the glass barrier between him and the other three, with the man in the metal arm glaring at him with frustration.

???: Then you shall be executed-

Y/n: On what ground, General?

???: On what ground?! You slaughtered Vale cops and citizens-

Y/n: Look closer. Then you'll see those I "liberated" weren't so innocent after all. But then again, who's even pure these days? Even infants deserve to go to hell for putting their parents through... Well, you get the gist.

With a calm shrug, he rubbed his face of boredom, oblivious to the cold glare of the blond woman. The next thing he knew, a purple bubble appeared around him, which led to him being slammed to the ground. At first, he groaned, then he chuckled.

???: Easy Glynda.

The blond woman named Glynda scoffed and put away her riding crop, releasing the young man with the older man looking back at the detainee.

???: Mr. Y/n, we would appreciate your assistance. Think of the good you could do. So please give us something we could work with.

Y/n stood up, checking if all his bones were intact, then looked at the three with a deadpan expression.