best friend!

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"a new followe- i mean friend!"

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

warning: very rushed but still a little long chapter (if that makes sense) im sorry :'3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☂︎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

"i wanna eat zoro's bread..."

[name] muttered with a pout, slumped over the table as her fingers tried to reach for the untouched pastry on zoro's plate.

"ugh, whatever. just take it already."

the greenette rolled his eyes as he downed his drink, and [name] grinned happily before snatching the bread and munching on it.

luffy pulled a fishbone out of his mouth with a grin, sighing contently.

"well, we've eaten well so we should probably get going now."

"but i thought i could try to convert the people of this village to my religion?"

[name] huffed, slumping over the table once again in defeat.

"they don't even know us, nor are they aware of what we did per usopp's request of keeping it as a lie. so i don't think it'll end well if you try to convince them."

the tangerine haired girl rationalised, sipping on her beverage.

"they'll probably freak out if they find out a girl with super abilities like in the novels is currently trying to convert them into her cult."

she continued, making the girl sulk even more.

"it's not a cult, miss nami... it's gonna be a real religion soon enough!"

"whatever you say..."

the door to the diner suddenly opened earning their attention and in came a familiar face, smiling cheerfully at them.

"woah, who's the pretty girl?"

[name] blushed while gaping like a fish and nami karate chopped her over the head with a small glare.

"that's kaya, the girl you forgot about..."

"ah! there you guys are!"

kaya smiled as she approached the table they were at.

"hey miss!"

luffy greeted, surprisingly polite for once.

"are you alright being out of bed?"