young dumb and broke (pt.3)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☂︎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

1k votes special chapter!!!

thank you so much for 1k guys!!<33

i'm 100 votes late but here is the new chapters as promised! seriously, i appreciate all the comments, votes and reads that you guys give this book! i hope you all continue to read my story, it's seriously an honor to have so much support on a work i just started, so thank you!

i hope you enjoy these new chapters! :3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

it's recommended that you play the video above if you haven't seen or watched the musical play of heathers! because that's where the performance will be referenced from!

the actual performance will be on the next chapter, but like i said it is highly recommended that you guys watch the video above if you have no idea what the heck is heathers because it'll just be very confusing once you read the performance!

(i'll only be putting "beautiful" bcs wow, i didn't realise how busy i'll be and how hard it is to write in this style lmao)

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

having admirers is nothing new to [name]. not only known for her charismatic and confident character, she is also genuinely fun to be with, according to the many friends she made and fans she met.

that's why, when someone that's not women or shanks tries to rizz her up, she just becomes the most dense and oblivious person ever.

or in special cases, if she finds you lame or irritating, then she'd just dump you before you can even ask her out.

"you're a fine babe, [name]. you wanna hang out some time-"

and from the wise words of the queen herself, she would respond...

"you remind me of donkey kong for some reason."

you know, koby would say that if [name] is not being her "usual" self then she'd just be chill and honest. and when i say honest i actually meant mean and brutal.

[name] "politely" signed on the tanned boy's cheek before walking away with a blank face, leaving him baffled and mouth agape like a fish out of water.

bellamy has never had anyone reject him to the face. no girls have ever dared to just walk away like that- either because they have the hots for him or they're scared of his delinquent ass.

so imagine how his pride shattered the moment [name] uttered the first word of her sentence, even more when she signed her face with a permanent marker and walked away without even a single glance back.