Is This The End?

Nunew slammed the phone onto the empty sofa beside him.
He leaned his head against the back of the sofa as he massaged between his eyebrows.

Reading slanted comments on social media sometimes makes him tired, body and soul.
He understands very well that as an actor and artist, supportive and derogatory comments are the daily staple he has to deal with.
If it's just about him personally, he can still brush it off.
But when it comes to his relationship with Zee, no matter how hard he tries, there is always a doubt in his heart.

How could he not? When his boyfriend is paired with his co-star in his new series, it becomes one of the most harmonious couples that the public has been waiting for.
The similarity in their preferences is what makes them predicted to be the 'Couple of the Year' in every award.

.
.

"Look, they're a match made in heaven! Both love sports!"

"If they travel together, it must be really exciting because they both have traveling as their hobby!"

"I wonder what's in their camera memory. They both love photography. Do they take pictures of each other often? Hehehe"

"If they both get married it will be very easy for them to prepare meals. Since both of them are on a high protein diet haha"

.
.

This is very much different from him. Nunew doesn't like to exercise.
He loves traveling, but with his busy schedule, if he has a day off, he'd rather sleep all day than expend any more energy on traveling.
Nunew doesn't know anything about photography.
And he is a sweet tooth.

Nunew closed his eyes for a moment, trying to get rid of the doubts in his heart while catching his breath.

A peck on the forehead startled him awake.

"Hia.. you're home?"
The traces of his lover's lips still felt warm on his forehead

"Did Hia wake you up? If so, Hia apologize."
Zee smiled as he stroked his lover's cheek with his finger.

"No, Nhu's not sleeping."
Nunew shifted his seat to be closer to Zee asking for a hug.

Zee immediately received the signal and hugged him tightly. Nunew rested his head on his lover's chest so he could clearly hear his beloved one's heartbeat.
Meanwhile, Zee kissed Nunew's head, inhaling deeply the scent of his lover to release the longing of a day without seeing each other because of their different schedules.

"I miss you so much, baby."

For a few minutes they just stayed in each other's arms, feeling the presence and warmth to repay for the longing.
Nunew loved this.
Without speaking, Zee and Nunew understood each other's intentions and desires. Channeling the new spirit by cuddling each other on the sofa in Zee's apartment was his favorite thing to do.

Nunew's gaze shifted to a cake sitting on the table. His eyes lit up at the sight of his favorite sweet treat.

"Hia brought a cake? Nhu wants some!"

Nunew quickly opened the ribbon binding the cake box in front of him.

"Sure! Go eat it. Hia brought it home for you because I know Nhu will like it. The cake was a gift from Momo. And she also gave me a bouquet of flowers too."

Nunew instantly stopped what he was doing when he heard that the cake and bouquet of flowers on the table were gifts from Zee's coworker.
Yes, Momo is Zee's beautiful co-star actress who is being talked about a lot because she looks so good with Zee.