Don't Let Me Go

The sun was high, and Nunew spent the day off under his blanket.
He couldn't sleep all night thinking about the conversation with his parents.

He didn't know what to do anymore.
Get back together with Zee?

No! He didn't want to continue feel the jealousy that tormented his heart.

Forget about him and continue living his life as usual?

Seeing Zee, who seemed to have let it go, Nunew's heart felt very painful and tight. It's like he's not willing to let his ex-boyfriend forget about him.

Bing!

A notification came in on his phone.
He reflexively opened the notification.

Zee posted some photos of himself and Momo as well as the rest of the cast while filming on his Instagram account.

Nunew cursed himself for forgetting to delete the automatic notification of Zee's account updates.

But he had already seen it.

Zee is seen smiling, laughing, and even acting silly with his co-stars in a video.
Of the 7 pictures, only 2 are not with Momo in them. And the other 5 photos Zee is with Momo. Holding hands, hugging, even kissing intimately with the caption,

"Thank you for being patient with me. Yes, we are officialy faen."

Nunew laughed with tears in his eyes.

"Looks like Hia is very happy...without Nhu. And Hia.... is really look good  with Momo. They were right, Hia. Nhu.... Nhu isn't the right person for Hia..."

His sobs were unbearable. His tears were already falling down

"Maybe... maybe it has to end like this.... Nhu should be able to let Hia go like Hia let Nhu go. But.... Hia... why does Nhu's heart hurt so much? Why Hia...?"

Nunew could only talk to Zee's photo and kept crying to let out the pain in his heart.

.
.

Nunew made his way to Zee's apartment to retrieve his suitcase that he had left behind.
He had been informed by Fae that Zee's filming schedule ran into the night. Therefore, he took advantage of Zee's absence in his apartment to pick up his belongings that were still left there.

In front of the apartment door, Nunew hesitated to enter the lock code. He didn't know if Zee had changed the lock code since their separation or it still the same.

There was a little hope in his heart that his former lover would not change the code.

He tried pressing the 6-digit password code with the date they officially became lovers.
And the blue light turned on indicating that the code he entered was correct.

Relief dawned in his heart when he realized that Zee had not changed the lock code.
But he quickly dismissed it and assured himself that his purpose here was to end it all by retrieving his belongings that he had left behind.

Still the same.
Zee's apartment hasn't changed at all from the last time Nunew left here.

The clean kitchen...
The place where Nunew would often try out new recipes for sweet treats and he would ask Zee to taste them. He made the kitchen very messy, and Zee was the one who would clean up all the messes he made.

For a few moments Nunew could see Zee hugging him and kissing his shoulder from behind as he made food for him. He felt like he was rewatching a video of his and Zee's daily life in this apartment.