What Have I Done?

Everything has happened. Breakup words had been spoken.
Nunew thought his heart would be at ease when he parted ways with Zee. He no longer needed to respond or care about comments about Zee and his co-star Momo.
After all, Zee was no longer his boyfriend.

For three days after their separation, Nunew lived happily. He felt that the days passed easily without much thought.

But that was not the case with Zee.
The first 2 days he was absent from all activities and filming schedules. Domundi gave a statement that Zee was sick and had to rest for 2 days and apologized to the affected parties.

The fans flooded his social media accounts with wishes and prayers for Zee's recovery.
Even Momo, his co-star actress, also prayed for him and got trending on social media.

On the 3rd day, Zee returned to activities. Everything seemed to be as usual. At Domundi's office, Zee saw his ex-boyfriend already there. He tried to approach him, but Nunew quickly walked away.

He tried everything to at least get the attention of the person he still loved the most. To the point that he was willing to buy snacks for the entire Domundi family just to be able to give Nunew his favorite ice cream without having to give it directly. Unfortunately, Nunew refused to eat it when Fae gave it to him.

Zee continued to do so until the 5th day of them officially becoming ex-lovers.

And it all changed when it started to enter the 8th day.

Zee no longer tried to approach Nunew.
Zee no longer tried to get Nunew's attention.
Zee no longer looked at Nunew with the same loving gaze as before.
And Zee treated Nunew just like any other Nong Domundi, just as Nunew had wished the last time.

While with Domundi, Zee is more often seen with Tutor. In a way, Tutor is very spoiled and is getting closer to Zee.
Zee was often seen joking with Yim, going out to eat with Max and Nat, or hanging out with other Gen1s.
His face was back to the way it used to be. Carefree, without hesitation, and looking even more handsome.

The same goes for his career. His latest series with Momo has always topped the ratings. Always trending No.1 on all social media with the hashtag ZeeMo.
Winning various award votes with the growing ZeeMo fanbase.

Once, when the founder of Domundi organized a meal with all the artists and staff, Zee and Max were in charge of handing out water bottles.
When it came time to face Nunew, Zee just handed it over without looking at Nunew because he was handing the bottle while talking to Max next to him.

Nunew accepted the bottle and thanked him quietly.
As he was about to open the bottle, he realized that it was unopened. He tried to open the bottle but the lid was so sturdy that he couldn't get it open.
Yim, who was sitting next to him, saw Nunew struggling and tried to help. However, the bottle cap still wouldn't budge.

Yim tried to ask Net and James, who were sitting next to them for help. Again, neither of them could open it.
No other choices, Net called Zee and said that Nunew's water bottle could not be opened.

Nunew's ex-boyfriend immediately approached. Instead of opening Nunew's bottle, Zee gave him a new bottle and took the old one and said,

"Try this one. It might be opened."

There was nothing wrong with Zee's words. But Nunew's heart was like being struck by lightning. It hurt. Very painful.
He remembered how he almost never opened a water bottle when he was with Zee. The handsome man who was now his ex-boyfriend always gave him bottles that were already opened, so Nunew only had to drink them without encountering the difficulty of opening each bottle.