'Playing' in the Mud

This lovely chapter is credited due to the awesome MistressDuck
Cause there is no way in pancakes I could write something like this. Do enjoy!
~~~
R-18

"Man it's hot..." Levi said as he took a gulp of his water.
"I know you are." Eren stated as he leaned against the tree. There was a moment of silence. There were two moments of silence.
"Damn you Brat." Levi muttered. Eren smiled to himself and let out a happy sigh. There was once again silence. Eren started to nod off in the hot sun.

"What I would give for a lake. A wide open lake for me to swim in. It's so hot." Eren whined.
"I just said that." Levi stated. Eren cracked open his eyes and looked Levi over. The hot man was panting lightly trying anything to stay cool. He laid in the dirt under the shade of the tree. It must have been cooler then the grass Eren was sitting on. The younger boy got to his feet and slowly creeped away from his captain. Levi was oblivious to the whole thing.

After a while Eren returned back. Noticing his captain was still awake and whining lightly from the extreme heat. Eren held the bucket above his head and gave a toothy smile.
"Captain Levi~" He sung lightly. Levi opened his eyes and looked up only to be smashed back down by at least three gallons of water. Levi sat up coughing the water out of his lungs. Eren laughed loudly. He was enjoying doing such things to his captain and lover.

"BRAT!" Levi yelled. He pulled Eren down by his leg making the younger hit the mud. The mud went flying and both men sat there. Brown covered. They looked at each other and a small smile crept to Levi's face. Eren laughed again as he pushed Levi back into the mud. He kissed Levi sweetly. Levi kissed him back. Not minding the mud for once.

"Levi?" Eren asked. Levi looked up to him panting lightly.
"Yeah?" He asked back.
"You're not dirty enough." Eren pulled the other man into a bear hug and rolled back and forth in the mud till both men were fully covered. Their kisses became more heated. More wanting.

"Brat." Levi muttered between kisses. With in moments Eren's slick hand made its way down into Levi's pants. Levi moaned as Eren started to stroke his member. The small moans and whines made Eren want more. It hadn't been the first time the two had done something like this. Eren pulled down Levi's pants. Seeing as it was untouched by the mud. He smirked and unzipped his pants. As the two unmuddy parts met Levi looked down.
"This is fine right?" Eren asked. Levi looked again.
"Are you clean?" He asked. Eren nodded his head.
"Always for you captain." He smiled. Levi nodded his head and Eren pushed into his captains lower body. Levi left out a loud moan but Eren was fast to shut him up.

With mouth's smashed together and bodies mashing together. Both men were more then happy. Levi's moans were caught by Eren's mouth. Taking his moans and his tongue into his mouth. Levi thrust his hips back meeting with Eren's member.
"Eren!" Levi called out a bit loud. Eren rammed into the smaller man. His half covered legs made their way around Eren's head. Eren left out moans as his member re entered him. Levi's back arched as he came. His white cum was mixed with the mud turning some places a lighter shade of brown. Eren rammed in again cumming deep with in Levi. The two men moaned and Eren moved down pulling Levi in for one last kiss.

After their sweet moment Melted and the mud was starting to crust on them the two pulled up their pants. Now fully muddy. Eren got up first looking around a bit before he pulled Levi to his feet.
"Now then... Take me to the showers. I need to clean this off me." Levi stated. Eren nodded and picked Levi up carrying him like a bride.
"Yes sir!" He called out and started to walk to the showers.

As they walked up to the main door Erwin walked out. Looking to two over he put up a finger. He then closed his mouth and dropped his hand waving them off.
"I wont ask." He stated. The two walked past him and into the showers. The blond man just reached the end of the hall when he ran into a red frantic Jean. The horse boy looked up to his commander. Erwin knew the young man was scared.

"Erwin!" He yelled. "There were two men fucking on in the mud!" He yelled out. Erwin looked at him. His face then turn to realization.
"Oh... My... God..."