I can Explain!

I stepped into the sleeping quarters and began my trek down a dark and probably an endless hallway. I rested my hand on my door handle, when a flicker of light caught my eye. I turned m head to see Levi's door wide open. I Bit my lip as I thought of whether or not I should go look. My hand slipped off the handle as I turned and made my way towards Levi's room. My Curiosity getting the better of me as I peered in. I blinked as I scanned the spotless room, to which Levi was not anywhere inside. I quietly made my way over to his bed as a small smile made its way onto my face. "This is where lei sleeps." I Murmured to myself as I sat down on the edge. I looked around before reaching over and grabbing his pillow. I squeezed it a few times before I buried my face into it, hugging it tightly to my chest.

I smiled before I fell back onto his mattress and began to roll with it from left to right. I am in Levis room, that caused me to freeze. I didn't ask, im going to get in trouble. I quickly sat up as I put the pillow back where it belonged. I stared at it for a moment more before I collapsed onto it. Laying with my arms spread out as I took in his scent, smelling deeply of cleaning products and the forest mixed in.

From nowhere something landed on my back and I quickly looked back to see Levi laying on me. "Ah! Levi Heichou, I can explain!" I frantically said as I tried to move. "Don't move.," I froze, "But sir, my back must be very uncomfortable." His hand slid past my face as he clasped his and around mine. "You sure do know how to ruin the mood huh shitty brat." A smile grazed my face as everything clicked into place. "Were you lonely~?" His head rested on my back, "Shut up, or I will hit you" I laid still, "Anything for you Levi~"