Your Dirty

"We are going to clean this castle again. I Found a speck of dust." Several groans went throughout the room but Levi quickly silenced them. "Now get back into your teams and get to work!" Everyone scrambled as I stood awaiting orders.

"Follow me." He walked down the hallway and into the first door. A small fleck of dust was seen in the sunlight streaming in and Levi scoffed with disgust. "Lets get to work." He thrust the bucket into my hands. "Began scrubbing."

I quickly grabbed the rag he was holding out and moved to the back of the room. I began scrubbing as Levi pulled out a sponge and cleaning spray. He caught me staring. "That doesen't look like cleaning, Jeager."

I quickly got back to work. After going over the floor four times with soap and water and scrubbing the walls over and over, Levi was finally satisfied. "Onto the next one." I went to grab the bucket and slipped, splashing water everywhere.

And knocking Levi over with me. I laid stunned. Levi on my chest. He pushed himself up. "You. Fucking Brat. We just cleaned this place. Now we have to do. It. Again." He glared angirly. I gulped as he pulled down his mask.

I began to push myself up when he grabbed my hand. He leaned down and I closed my eyes expecting the worse, when I felt his lips connect with mine through the mask.

He pulled back and stood. "Your Dirty. Hurry up and clean up this mess before you go clean yourself up. You'll be getting some more work."