History lesson

In the middle of times where I have guns pointed at me. I have Captain America behind me, and sheild are surrounding me with guns lasers pointed at my head. It's not like it's going to do anything as a slime I am immune physical damage, since I became a true dragon immortality is a fun gimmick.

" I'll ask you one more time who are you?" Director Fury asked.

" easy easy, I'm just wanting some answers as you guys but likely deal with the paranormal activities."

"Explain?" Fury demanded.

" I came from the world that's similar to this one, I am Rimuru Tempest, I am the chancellor of the tempest Federation a monster village."

" congratulations chancellor?" Nick Fury said sarcastically. I'm sure this guy will be great to get along with. I rolled my eyes inside my head. " now how did you get here?

" I have zero idea I think it has something to do with Cap."

"Me," Cap asked.

" I was going over a barrel plan to take over the humans as they violated the treaty with me and I saw a blue portal open up and the next thing I know it was here. I ride the same time Captain America woke up."

" that sounds familiar as when I was fighting the red skull, I saw a beam of light when he touched the cube" Cap clarified. " that could be the reason why you were sent here"

" the red skull?" I asked.

" a villain from hydra he was his partnering up with the Nazis with supernatural weaponry."

" you fought the Nazis!"

" yes I did in fact it was because of the Nazis I am here. I think his story checks out but before we move on I think we had to find out who you really are?"

I sighed. " that's fair as I did drop from the sky right in front of your conversation without you two noticing me. Cidel told me about all of you so you can be trusted."

"Cidel?" Director fury asked.

" Right, I don't think you guys have skills here, Cidel is a skill inside my head that give me information when I ask her. She also give me help on assessing, improving, and upgrading me. It's like having a super computer inside your brain that is always active."

" skills?" Captain Rogers asked.

" they are abilities in my dimension most magic people in our dimension have it."

Nick Fury sighed. " all right  Rimuru come with me,"

... inside shield HQ

They taken me to a interrogation room and Captain America was here. Since I have telepathy I can tell he is thinking this is somehow his fault. However it isn't.
In the interrogation room, I told him to put my history and how I came to be.
" my name is Rimuru tempest, however, that's not my first name my first name was Satoru a Japanese name."
" your Japanese?" Steve asked thinking about the Japanese during WW2
" was now I've been reincarnated."
" reincarnations, right!" Fury roles his eyes
" you guys, there's a super soldier right beside you to survive 70 years in a block of ice and you think my stories far fetch. You can also ask Thor whenever he gets here. Anyway, that's my story, I was stabbed to death, and then I reincarnated into a slime." I transformed into my true form. Using my magic sense I can see all the shot faces of them seeing the transform into a slime. I got bored turn on my story, so I went up to her head and put my slimy finger on their heads and it speed run through my adventures and how I came a true dragon.
"So you have no idea on how you got here?" Nick Fury asked.
"No sir, but it might have to deal with that cube Captain Rogers dealt with."
"Don't worry, we will figure it out. And bring you back home." Steve said
"Honestly, I don't think I want to go back"
"What do you mean?" Steve said.
"Honestly, without the knowledge of how I got here, I think that I want to stay. Because to be frank with you I can get back to the other world if I really want to."
"Then why do you stay?" Nick Fury asked.
"There's a storm coming to earth. Cidel has told me about a team you have been planning on making."
"The Avengers initiative how do you know about that." Maria Hill and agent who heard out conversation came in
"The Avengers?" Captain raised an eyebrow,
" it's saying initiative to fight the fight that normal humans can't, ever since Thor came we need a way to fight the fight that no one else can. We were thinking about asking you, but since you just came out of sleeping, best to wait till later."
" no I will join if Rimuru is saying there's a storm coming and they are beings like me who can only fight this fight I want in."
" very well." Fury paused. " Rimuru you could also be a valuable asset to the team we are building, considering that you have a super computer in your mind, and have abilities that surpass even Thor's. I would ask you to join as well."
" I'll be happy to join. Call me if you need assistance." I looked at Cap who nodded. "Alright that about sells it if you need us call." I used magic to create a phone with shields number in that.
"Creation magic, you keep surprising us and we will have to write a Bible about you." Nick Fury joked.
"That's funny,"I chuckled. "Only problem with that is we will be here for years."
"What do you mean by that?" Captain Rogers asked.
" I just have that many abilities, I honestly can't give you an accurate number on how many I have. No cap you just were brought into the city and you have no idea what's going on. I actually am on the same boat as I was only in Japan I never been to the US matter of fact I never been to earth in years being stuck in a monster dimension in all. Steve if you want we can sight see New York together?"He nodded I asked him to stand inside and I raised my hands and we teleported into Times Square. "Teleportation spell!" I said.

"That is going to make this job with the Avengers initiative so much better." So then we head off to explore the city and wait for that call.