Back on the hellicarrier

After the fight with Thor, he started becoming more friendly with us. He even said sorry to the others causing a fight. I also said sorry for causing him a little pain. I use some healing magic to give him back his full strength.

" ha ha. You fight with that much strength every time, and there won't be a single person in this universe who can stand against you." Thor laughed.

" honestly, I didn't mean to destroy half the force to bring you to your knees seeing that you are a better fighter than Loki. I felt like my strength would be needed to subdue you."

" I like your honesty and Asgard we have these kind of people. I am one of them if you met my father, he would accept you with open arms. Every day that can defeat guardian nor become worthy enough to wield Miljnor."

" worthy?"

" it is a prophecy that my father establish when I was arrogant he stole my powers and enlisted something to the hammer. Whoever is worthy will can lift miljnor and have my abilities."

" so you're saying, I could have your abilities too!"

" yes you can! If you're free, I would like to spar with you again, but this time try not to destroy everything in your path."

" I'll try not to" Thor laughed at my comment. We arrived back at the helicarrier and Loki was given to the shield guards to be held in containment. While going through the halls Loki and Dr. Banner mid eye to eye banner, took off his glasses as Loki smirked.

Loki is placed under his cell.

" let's make something clear. You try to escape" he flips a panel and starts typing in a code. " you so much scratch that glass. A hatch opens up and a large gust of wind is below Loki. " 30,000 feet in a steel trap you get out that trap ant boot."

"Hehehe it's an impressive cage" Loki smiles. " not built I think for me."

" built for something a lot stronger than you."

" oh I've heard the mindless beast. did I just forget to mention that you have a being on the ship that could destroy entire areas like that nothing then reverse that damage as if it didn't happen" referring to me as he witnessed my battle with Thor. I look at Banner he looks at me. I begin to format what his plan is but I don't say anything. I don't want people to worry about me. " I witnessed that battle firsthand and let me say he pushed around my brother like he was a basketball honestly, I don't think that was his maximum power. wonder what would happen if that power gets too angry what he would do then?"

" that won't happen!"

" no see what happens when power comes through rocking at your door. See how you handle it."

" well let me know with real power shows up in the mail or something" fury says walking off.

" he really grows on you doesn't he?"

Refusing to say a word everyone on the ship is now even more worried about me than they ever were. I am understanding if you saw a massive battle like that destroy the planet. What would you do? Unless they have anti magic running around how are you supposed to stop? back in my world there are plenty of things that could stop me but here it feels like I am walking in the world made of cardboard and if I make one step I risk, ripping cardboard from existence.

" don't let him get you Rimuru. He's playing my games with you." Captain America says reassuring me.

" you can tell he's kind of right though I mean before that I was already getting this suspicious eye. Now everyone can't stop looking at me. I'm a tactical nuke." I sigh looking at everyone starring at me. " I did not mean for that power to get out of control. It's just dealing with Thor. He's a person who can't be taken lightly!"