Helicarrier battle part 1

Director Fury walks into the lab.

"What are you doing Mr Stark."

"Um we been wondering the same thing about you."

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract!" Nick said annoyed.

"We are the models locked and we are searching for the signature now when it hits we'll get a notification from that computer."

"Not only that Rimuru has searching been searching for it as well using his various techniques."

"Once I match with its power levels I will notify you." I said.

"Well get the cube back no fuss no muss." Stark gets a notification on his screen. "So what is part 2.

I see Steve come in the room and then I saw what he was holding now I'm getting annoyed. "Shield uses the cube to make weapons sorry computer is a little slow for me."

"Rogers we're gathering everything related to the Tesseract."

"I'm sorry Nick what were you lying about." I saw that image on the screen of a missile.

" fury please tell me you're not?" I pleaded with him.

Steve looks at Fury. "I was wrong director the world hasn't changed a bit."

Thor and Natasha came in the lab.

"Did you know about this?" Banner asked Natasha.

"Wanna remove yourself from this situation Doctor."

"While I was in Cálcala I was pretty removed."

"Loki is manipulating you. And Rimuru, do you remember what he's trying to do getting you two to fight."

"And what are you doing now."

I am trying to stay quiet trying to remain calm I don't want to make anyone here even more afraid.

"I didn't get you her because I wanted to bat my eyelashes at you."

"Listen I am not leaving because you get a little twitchy. I want to know why Shield is using this kind of power that Rimuru is warning us is too dangerous for us is being used for weapons."

" it's because of these two" Fury said pointing at both at us.

"Me?" Thor said shocked of the scapegoating I got up.

" I'm sorry why would shield want to use a weapon like that on me? do you not remember that fight me and Thor had, the one where I kicked and made a little nuke the area. Why is it a good idea to have humans no idea about what this power is in the hands of someone who could potentially do it. The Tesseract is a power that can almost match me you know the guy who could destroy this universe why would you want a regular human to have it?"

" because of the battle you two had, stark, Cap Romanoff in what way would you describe the battle between Thor and Rimuru?"

" Loud, destructive and terrifying."

" other words if you guys weren't in that protective shield that Rimuru casted you guys would be dead. Are we going to do people like that? The world is constantly changing and we know the person who has your powers won't be so nice. Another thing we know that you can never be my or go to the other side."