epilogue 2. 20 years later. 1st part

Colin was rubbing his eyes again....
  "Colinnnn" said Penelope that she was following attentively both her son George, engaged in a charcoal drawing of his mother posing, and her husband Colin, who persisted in not using his eyeglasses, out of a vain habit.
  "You have to use glasses, Colin, you know what the doctor said, your eyes will get more and more tired and soon you'll need binoculars to read!"
  "That's not true! The doctor didn't say that, foxy! He just said they'll get redder and redder. I don't want to wear them! They make me feel old!"
  "But you are old, father!"  George said with a wink at his mother.  Penelope held back a smile, heck seeing George today was like seeing Colin when he was young...her resemblance was striking.
  "Hey Son! I'm not old, I'm just...only 52....ohh I'm so old!"
  Penelope snorting stood up glaring at her son and going towards her husband to cuddle him a bit.
  "Here mother ... now I have to stop again, this painting will never be ready for my exhibition!"
  Penelope came back to her son again and kissed him on her cheek, George blushed, he adored her mother.  And he grumbled sitting down to wait.
  "And me?? Nobody thinks about me?"  Colin snorted.
  Penelope thought she had 5 kids not 4 sometimes.  Her husband was more demanding than the 4 children combined.
  She came up behind him and hugged him.
  "My darling you are not old! You are a mature and wise man" she said taking the pincenez glasses and making him wear them "and these glasses make you very... very attractive" she said kissing his cheek.
  "Liar..." he said turning and taking her from her arms "if I'm so attractive you have to prove to me that I'm irresistible" making her sit on her legs and squeezing her towards her hips.
  Penelope blushed.
  "Colin..."
  "That's enough ... I understand dad, I'll go out and leave you alone ... you are incorrigible ... at your age and 4 children ... you still look like 2 kids ..." said George, standing up.
  "Yes you're right George... with you on Pen I feel like an excited kid..." he said rubbing her on him.
  Penelope moaned…and Colin took the opportunity to turn his wife's face towards him to kiss her voraciously.
  "The beauty of having grown children and that you are no longer afraid of being interrupted..." Colin said sliding his hand under Penelope's skirt.
  "Colin...I think it's better...ohhh"
  "Yes, Pen...you were saying??"
  Feeling his hands against her flesh always left Pen speechless
  "I was saying....Cooolin" squeezing the sides of the desk to hold back.
  "Honey....." Colin said hoarsely "I'm all ears "What do you want to tell me?"
  "I want you madly" rubbing against Colin making him snatch a moan this time.
  "Tonight.....but now I have to tell you about Jane"
  "Ohh nooo. If it's not Jane it's Thomas and if it's not Thomas it's George....you're neglecting me too much. I want you so much..."
  "And I'm always ready for you but Jane has to introduce you to someone. I preferred to warn you. I didn't want you to come out like with Albert and Agatha."
  Penelope descended from her husband's womb and straightened her skirt.
  "Ohh come on....that was an accident ..I was getting ready for a practice with Benedict and the sword.."
  "He inadvertently caught himself in Albert's jacket?"
  "Inadvertently just..." she said she smiled at the memory of her son-in-law's face.
  "How long has Agatha not spoken to you?"
  “Until I walked her down the aisle,” she pouted Colin.
  Agatha was her favorite and leaving her to another man had been really difficult for Colin.
  "Wait...don't you want to tell me that Jane has a suitor???"
  "Yes Colin...he's a nice guy and I don't want you to be a troglodyte with him!"
  "But he's only 16" cried Colin "he's a little girl....my little girl!"
  "At her age I debuted and she's debuting this fall."
  "Yes, but when did you get married??"
  "Due to??"  Pen said impatiently.
  Colin had the foresight to blush.  Then, huffing, he sat down.
  "Listen to me, Colin Bridgerton, tomorrow afternoon Lord Terence Barnett will come to meet you to ask your permission to woo Jane, you'll have to be careful how you treat him if you don't want to sleep in your office for the rest of your life!!"